Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibrarySeptember 18, 2020
The Huntingburg Public Library board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the Huntingburg Common Council has been declared the library board's fiscal body, and that a form was signed and submitted to the Indiana State Library.
• Heard that a fire alarm panel that was replaced at the library is working well and staff has been trained on the new panel.
• Heard that the library's strategic plan is on hold due to the pandemic.
• Held the 2020 budget hearing. No members of the public attended.
• Approved a resolution adding Carolyn Brewer to have access to the library's checking account.
• Approved a $2,799.50 estimate from Tim's Computers for eight new cameras to replace a set that is not working.
• Approved a $600 estimate from Hoosier Business Machines for a new HP printer for Director Lisa McWilliams' office.
• Heard about an estimate of $3,000 to $4,000 from Red Pixel Studios/Rob Howard of Owensboro, Kentucky, for a new library website and logo.
• Heard that the library trustees have been invited to a 2020 Legislative Fall Forum from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6. The forum will be held virtually.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 68 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
With a set of twins and triplets and six other kids, Adam and Nikkia Anders of Birdseye never...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 12 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...