Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibrarySeptember 18, 2020
The Huntingburg Public Library board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the Huntingburg Common Council has been declared the library board's fiscal body, and that a form was signed and submitted to the Indiana State Library.
• Heard that a fire alarm panel that was replaced at the library is working well and staff has been trained on the new panel.
• Heard that the library's strategic plan is on hold due to the pandemic.
• Held the 2020 budget hearing. No members of the public attended.
• Approved a resolution adding Carolyn Brewer to have access to the library's checking account.
• Approved a $2,799.50 estimate from Tim's Computers for eight new cameras to replace a set that is not working.
• Approved a $600 estimate from Hoosier Business Machines for a new HP printer for Director Lisa McWilliams' office.
• Heard about an estimate of $3,000 to $4,000 from Red Pixel Studios/Rob Howard of Owensboro, Kentucky, for a new library website and logo.
• Heard that the library trustees have been invited to a 2020 Legislative Fall Forum from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6. The forum will be held virtually.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday six new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Tom Schmitt sat in his pickup Wednesday, far away from the construction workers, watching the...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 20 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
As Kyle Gudorf and Lance Reynolds searched for their next great catch, the bowfishermen learned...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday five new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.