Meeting: Huntingburg LibraryFebruary 20, 2020
The Huntingburg Library Board met Thursday, Feb. 13, and:
• Heard that the improvements committee will hold its first meeting on Monday, March 2, to begin discussing renovations for the main floor of the library.
• Heard that the computer firewall went out and that the computer system was down for a day. The server software has been upgraded from 2012 software to 2019.
• Heard that the library staff has expanded programming offerings, which has been going well, and that children’s librarian Cindy Kloeck has started outreach programs at Huntingburg Elementary, A Kid’s Place in Huntingburg and Head Start in Jasper.
• Reviewed the Public Library Annual Report that included an annual financial report.
• Approved a resolution to transfer money among budget funds to ensure each fund closes 2019 in the positive.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Some health care workers at Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center have tested positive for...
On Monday, the Dubois County Commissioners extended the local disaster emergency declaration to...
“And the world came together as the people stayed apart.” When Jasper artist Jennifer...
While I’m homebound here during the Great Global Pause, my cats, at first, seemed excited...
A six-year veteran of the Jasper Volunteer Fire Department, the Jasper Board of Public Works and...
Managing stress during an infectious outbreak is difficult, but you are not alone, according to...
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari has created Holidog’s Digital FunTown to kick summer off early.
The Dubois County Health Department, with support from Dubois County Commissioners, is strongly...