Meeting: Huntingburg LibraryFebruary 20, 2020
The Huntingburg Library Board met Thursday, Feb. 13, and:
• Heard that the improvements committee will hold its first meeting on Monday, March 2, to begin discussing renovations for the main floor of the library.
• Heard that the computer firewall went out and that the computer system was down for a day. The server software has been upgraded from 2012 software to 2019.
• Heard that the library staff has expanded programming offerings, which has been going well, and that children’s librarian Cindy Kloeck has started outreach programs at Huntingburg Elementary, A Kid’s Place in Huntingburg and Head Start in Jasper.
• Reviewed the Public Library Annual Report that included an annual financial report.
• Approved a resolution to transfer money among budget funds to ensure each fund closes 2019 in the positive.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Four-year-old Charlie Schnarr of Jasper was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare type of...
Susan Gossett wants more people to be able to go to faraway places right in the comfort of their...
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts created when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 44 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Hoosier National Forest seeks information from the public about an area south of Paoli in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Jasper Volunteer Fire Department celebrated its 125th anniversary Wednesday.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 52 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.