Meeting: Huntingburg LibraryFebruary 20, 2020
The Huntingburg Library Board met Thursday, Feb. 13, and:
• Heard that the improvements committee will hold its first meeting on Monday, March 2, to begin discussing renovations for the main floor of the library.
• Heard that the computer firewall went out and that the computer system was down for a day. The server software has been upgraded from 2012 software to 2019.
• Heard that the library staff has expanded programming offerings, which has been going well, and that children’s librarian Cindy Kloeck has started outreach programs at Huntingburg Elementary, A Kid’s Place in Huntingburg and Head Start in Jasper.
• Reviewed the Public Library Annual Report that included an annual financial report.
• Approved a resolution to transfer money among budget funds to ensure each fund closes 2019 in the positive.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Joslyn Mehringer doesn’t remember every step of her winding journey. But how could she? It...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today six new positive cases of COVID-19.
The declining student enrollment, the revenue shortfall, the lack of necessary resources. At a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported Thursday seven new positive cases of COVID-19.
Sagar Desai knows many people need their coffee before their days can begin, and he’s...
At the Dubois County Airport Authority's Monday evening meeting, board members discussed an...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new positive cases of COVID-19.
Andrea and Kurt Rohleder of Ireland will be featured on an HGTV show Sunday night.