Meeting: Huntingburg LibraryFebruary 20, 2020
The Huntingburg Library Board met Thursday, Feb. 13, and:
• Heard that the improvements committee will hold its first meeting on Monday, March 2, to begin discussing renovations for the main floor of the library.
• Heard that the computer firewall went out and that the computer system was down for a day. The server software has been upgraded from 2012 software to 2019.
• Heard that the library staff has expanded programming offerings, which has been going well, and that children’s librarian Cindy Kloeck has started outreach programs at Huntingburg Elementary, A Kid’s Place in Huntingburg and Head Start in Jasper.
• Reviewed the Public Library Annual Report that included an annual financial report.
• Approved a resolution to transfer money among budget funds to ensure each fund closes 2019 in the positive.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today three new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
More than 200 people stood in a circle around the Dubois County Courthouse Saturday for Stand Up...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...