Meeting: Huntingburg Board of Public WorksOctober 1, 2020
The Huntingburg Board of Public Works and Safety met Thursday and:
• Approved holding the annual Huntingburg Christmas Stroll and closing a section of Fourth Street for the festivities. The Christmas tree lighting to kick off the Christmas Stroll will be on Sunday, Nov. 8, and the stroll will be held that week. Fourth Street between Geiger and Jackson streets will be closed Friday, Nov. 13, to Sunday, Nov. 15, for the event.
• Recommended to the Huntingburg Common Council that no parking be allowed on the west side of Geiger Street for 85 feet south of Fourth Street.
• Recommended that the council approve a list of updated truck routes that would be included in the city’s truck route ordinance.
• Approved M and M Investments to put a driveway in right of way the city owns on the south end of South Washington Street. M and M will use the driveway to access undeveloped property.
• Approved a lease agreement for the Dubois County Emergency Management Agency to use storage space at the street department. County officials have already approved the agreement.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday five new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 12 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
Former Herald photographer Marlena Sloss was named 2020 Indiana Photographer of the Year this...