Meeting: Huntingburg Board of Public WorksOctober 4, 2019
The Huntingburg Board of Public Works met Thursday and:
• Are considering, for safety reasons, no parking on portions of 12th Street between Jackson Street and U.S. 231, and parts First Avenue between Chestnut and Sycamore streets.
• Learned that Fall Cleanup will be held Oct. 10-12 at the former street department site on First Street. Also, the limb yard near the former street department site will open Oct. 14.
• Heard that road work on Third Street has started, and will be done within the contracted 60 days.
• Purchased a snowplow from Meyer Truck Equipment for $7,919.
• Approved opening bids for a multipurpose tractor at 9 a.m. Oct. 21 at City Hall.
• Heard that the fire department should receive its new fire truck in January.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.