Meeting: Holland Town CouncilFebruary 7, 2019
The Holland Town Council met Wednesday and:
• Learned the Holland Park Board will seek grants to assist in the possible construction of a “splash pad” at the park.
• Adopted a resolution to join the Dubois County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan sponsored by the Dubois County Emergency Management Agency.
• Voted to erect additional speed limit signs along Fifth Street and work with the Dubois County Highway Department to place “Reduced Speed Ahead” signs for traffic entering the corporate limits.
• Decided to post “No Parking” signs along the south side of East Mary Street.
• Entered into a sanitary sewer lift station maintenance contract with K & M Specialty Pumps & Systems Inc., Chandler.
• Decided to review a policy presented by Town Attorney Scott Blazey regulating street boring and excavation on public property. Council members plan to act on the policy during the March meeting.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...