Meeting: Holland Town CouncilFebruary 7, 2019
The Holland Town Council met Wednesday and:
• Learned the Holland Park Board will seek grants to assist in the possible construction of a “splash pad” at the park.
• Adopted a resolution to join the Dubois County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan sponsored by the Dubois County Emergency Management Agency.
• Voted to erect additional speed limit signs along Fifth Street and work with the Dubois County Highway Department to place “Reduced Speed Ahead” signs for traffic entering the corporate limits.
• Decided to post “No Parking” signs along the south side of East Mary Street.
• Entered into a sanitary sewer lift station maintenance contract with K & M Specialty Pumps & Systems Inc., Chandler.
• Decided to review a policy presented by Town Attorney Scott Blazey regulating street boring and excavation on public property. Council members plan to act on the policy during the March meeting.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
There's more to a team than its players' athletic skills. Area high school athletic teams have...
The Heritage Hills High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 3 p.m. CT Saturday in the Lincoln...
The Northeast Dubois High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 6 p.m. Saturday at Northeast...
When Northeast Dubois High School junior Taylor Neukam set out to write a bilingual book in...
The Jasper High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 6 p.m. Friday at Jasper High School, with...
In 2016, a quad of friends set out on what could be seen as an epic bicentennial journey.
Fallen U.S. military members will be honored Monday on Memorial Day.
The Southridge High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 7 p.m. Friday in Memorial Gym with 139...