Meeting: Ferdinand Board of Zoning AppealsDecember 20, 2018
The Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Welcomed new member Andy Rohleder.
• Approved a variance from the town’s sign ordinance for Edward Jones Investments located at 223 W. 10th St. The business will be allowed to display a second sign.
• Approved Rick Fleck to construct a gravel parking area at 543 W. 13th St. to park up to three semi trucks in conjunction with his business, Wildest Dreams LLC. The business is located in the house at that address.
• Approved a variance for Kateri Buechler to have a beauty salon in her home, located at 721 Caesar Court.
• Approved waiving permit fees associated with building the veteran’s memorial that is planned for the north side of town. Marine Corps veteran Leon Weyer wants to build the memorial on land he inherited from his father along Highway 162.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With Halloween quickly approaching here is a list of Halloween events and local trick-or-treat...
That old building, the one that sits at the only stoplight in Ireland, has become Bret...
The Dubois County Community Foundation has committed $150,000 to the Tri-County YMCA’s expansion.
When Jerry Hunefeld joined the Dubois County Council in 1974, he had no idea what the job...
This year is the Dubois County Park’s 50th anniversary — five decades of providing a...
Holland, Ferdinand and Lincoln Trail elementaries were all named a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School.
The Southridge Marching Raider Band’s color guard program has been a highlight of the group...
Ferdinand’s 18th Street Park will once again transform into a medieval land this weekend for...