Meeting: Ferdinand Board of Zoning AppealsDecember 20, 2018
The Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Welcomed new member Andy Rohleder.
• Approved a variance from the town’s sign ordinance for Edward Jones Investments located at 223 W. 10th St. The business will be allowed to display a second sign.
• Approved Rick Fleck to construct a gravel parking area at 543 W. 13th St. to park up to three semi trucks in conjunction with his business, Wildest Dreams LLC. The business is located in the house at that address.
• Approved a variance for Kateri Buechler to have a beauty salon in her home, located at 721 Caesar Court.
• Approved waiving permit fees associated with building the veteran’s memorial that is planned for the north side of town. Marine Corps veteran Leon Weyer wants to build the memorial on land he inherited from his father along Highway 162.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
After years of planning and discussion, St. Mary Catholic Church in Ireland dedicated a new...
Now that the Dubois County Health Department is open to the public again, health officials are...
The Dubois County Health Department reported seven new COVID-19 cases today.
A wave of pink, yellow and blue shot down the twisty water slide at the Jasper Municipal...
For the first time in about 60 years, Jerome Buening, 82, will miss the Dubois County 4-H Fair.
Where would you go to find Greek and Mexican foods; as well as barbecue, crepes, shaved ice and...
The Dubois County Health Department reported two new COVID-19 cases today.
For Nancy Owens of Holland, opening her own chiropractic clinic has been a longtime dream. Now,...