Meeting: Ferdinand Board of Zoning AppealsDecember 20, 2018
The Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Welcomed new member Andy Rohleder.
• Approved a variance from the town’s sign ordinance for Edward Jones Investments located at 223 W. 10th St. The business will be allowed to display a second sign.
• Approved Rick Fleck to construct a gravel parking area at 543 W. 13th St. to park up to three semi trucks in conjunction with his business, Wildest Dreams LLC. The business is located in the house at that address.
• Approved a variance for Kateri Buechler to have a beauty salon in her home, located at 721 Caesar Court.
• Approved waiving permit fees associated with building the veteran’s memorial that is planned for the north side of town. Marine Corps veteran Leon Weyer wants to build the memorial on land he inherited from his father along Highway 162.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...