Meeting: Ferdinand Board of Zoning AppealsDecember 20, 2018
The Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Welcomed new member Andy Rohleder.
• Approved a variance from the town’s sign ordinance for Edward Jones Investments located at 223 W. 10th St. The business will be allowed to display a second sign.
• Approved Rick Fleck to construct a gravel parking area at 543 W. 13th St. to park up to three semi trucks in conjunction with his business, Wildest Dreams LLC. The business is located in the house at that address.
• Approved a variance for Kateri Buechler to have a beauty salon in her home, located at 721 Caesar Court.
• Approved waiving permit fees associated with building the veteran’s memorial that is planned for the north side of town. Marine Corps veteran Leon Weyer wants to build the memorial on land he inherited from his father along Highway 162.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
At an age when most women decide to retire from the sport, Joanie Mundy of Huntingburg decided...
Recently, I came to terms with the fact that I am a son who’ll never be as successful as his...
From 1952 to 1956, Herb Welp was surrounded by nature unlike the kind found in Southwest...
When Tanner Kane went to his first rodeo, he thought he was just going to watch.
The Rotary Club of Jasper, hosting its eighth annual ATHENA International Leadership Award...
Doctors are unsure how Brian Arensman contracted the flesh-eating bacteria that took both his...
Jason Stamm recognizes the region has a need for a new baseball league: one that would offer...
The administrative team at Southeast Dubois Schools will welcome two new members this fall when...