Map: 2018 Christmas Lights winnersDecember 17, 2018
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Jaycees and the Jasper Chamber of Commerce annouce the winners of the 2018 Christmas Outdoor Home Decorating and Lighting contest for the City of Jasper.
Entries were judged on Friday, Dec. 14 and prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners in each of four categories. A map of the winning locations is at the end of this story.
This year's winners are:
• The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln. (Family Theme)
• Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr. (Most Original)
• Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln. (Most Traditional)
• Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr. (Best Use of Lights)
• First - The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Jarrod Kearby - 2627 Birk Dr.
• Third - Zach Mauder - 721 E. State Road 164
• First - Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr.
• Second - August and Shelley Nash - 2618 Birk Dr.
• Third - Edward J. Marks - 1917 W. Fifth Ave.
• First - Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Mr. and Mrs. McKee - 601 E. 13th St.
• Third - James and Cecelia West - 973 Hochgesang Ave.
Best Use of Lights
• First - Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr.
• Second - Keith Meyer - 3445 St. Charles Street
• Third - Mary Ann Jacobs and Clint Sadler - 801 E. 15th St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...
The end of summer is already in sight but organizers of this weekend’s 29th annual St. Anthony...
Dunkin' has plans to open a store in the former Orange Leaf building in Jasper, according to a...
Longtime Main Street barber Leo Wahl has officially passed the reins of his storied barbershop...
The first ever Locking Arms for Suicide Awareness benefit is at 6 p.m. Saturday at Venue 1408,...