Map: 2018 Christmas Lights winnersDecember 17, 2018
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Jaycees and the Jasper Chamber of Commerce annouce the winners of the 2018 Christmas Outdoor Home Decorating and Lighting contest for the City of Jasper.
Entries were judged on Friday, Dec. 14 and prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners in each of four categories. A map of the winning locations is at the end of this story.
This year's winners are:
• The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln. (Family Theme)
• Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr. (Most Original)
• Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln. (Most Traditional)
• Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr. (Best Use of Lights)
• First - The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Jarrod Kearby - 2627 Birk Dr.
• Third - Zach Mauder - 721 E. State Road 164
• First - Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr.
• Second - August and Shelley Nash - 2618 Birk Dr.
• Third - Edward J. Marks - 1917 W. Fifth Ave.
• First - Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Mr. and Mrs. McKee - 601 E. 13th St.
• Third - James and Cecelia West - 973 Hochgesang Ave.
Best Use of Lights
• First - Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr.
• Second - Keith Meyer - 3445 St. Charles Street
• Third - Mary Ann Jacobs and Clint Sadler - 801 E. 15th St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Organized by Dubois County Youth Livestock Supporters Inc., the 2020 Dubois County Youth...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 15 new COVID-19 cases.
The courts are starting up jury trials again. But doing that safely might mean holding them...
After a year of closure while construction crews built a walking trail around the lake, Old Town...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new COVID-19 cases.
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.