Map: 2018 Christmas Lights winnersDecember 17, 2018
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Jaycees and the Jasper Chamber of Commerce annouce the winners of the 2018 Christmas Outdoor Home Decorating and Lighting contest for the City of Jasper.
Entries were judged on Friday, Dec. 14 and prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners in each of four categories. A map of the winning locations is at the end of this story.
This year's winners are:
• The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln. (Family Theme)
• Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr. (Most Original)
• Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln. (Most Traditional)
• Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr. (Best Use of Lights)
• First - The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Jarrod Kearby - 2627 Birk Dr.
• Third - Zach Mauder - 721 E. State Road 164
• First - Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr.
• Second - August and Shelley Nash - 2618 Birk Dr.
• Third - Edward J. Marks - 1917 W. Fifth Ave.
• First - Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Mr. and Mrs. McKee - 601 E. 13th St.
• Third - James and Cecelia West - 973 Hochgesang Ave.
Best Use of Lights
• First - Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr.
• Second - Keith Meyer - 3445 St. Charles Street
• Third - Mary Ann Jacobs and Clint Sadler - 801 E. 15th St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With Halloween quickly approaching here is a list of Halloween events and local trick-or-treat...
That old building, the one that sits at the only stoplight in Ireland, has become Bret...
The Dubois County Community Foundation has committed $150,000 to the Tri-County YMCA’s expansion.
When Jerry Hunefeld joined the Dubois County Council in 1974, he had no idea what the job...
This year is the Dubois County Park’s 50th anniversary — five decades of providing a...
Holland, Ferdinand and Lincoln Trail elementaries were all named a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School.
The Southridge Marching Raider Band’s color guard program has been a highlight of the group...
Ferdinand’s 18th Street Park will once again transform into a medieval land this weekend for...