Map: 2018 Christmas Lights winnersDecember 17, 2018
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Jaycees and the Jasper Chamber of Commerce annouce the winners of the 2018 Christmas Outdoor Home Decorating and Lighting contest for the City of Jasper.
Entries were judged on Friday, Dec. 14 and prizes were awarded to first, second and third place winners in each of four categories. A map of the winning locations is at the end of this story.
This year's winners are:
• The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln. (Family Theme)
• Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr. (Most Original)
• Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln. (Most Traditional)
• Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr. (Best Use of Lights)
• First - The Brush Family - 333 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Jarrod Kearby - 2627 Birk Dr.
• Third - Zach Mauder - 721 E. State Road 164
• First - Kuper and Wylee Kippenbrock - 2905 Leslie Dr.
• Second - August and Shelley Nash - 2618 Birk Dr.
• Third - Edward J. Marks - 1917 W. Fifth Ave.
• First - Christopher Lyons - 321 Daisy Ln.
• Second - Mr. and Mrs. McKee - 601 E. 13th St.
• Third - James and Cecelia West - 973 Hochgesang Ave.
Best Use of Lights
• First - Denny and Linda Luchini - 3315 Leslie Dr.
• Second - Keith Meyer - 3445 St. Charles Street
• Third - Mary Ann Jacobs and Clint Sadler - 801 E. 15th St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Woodcrest Capital of Forth Worth, Texas, has purchased the Jasper Manor Shopping Center located...
Rain has pounded Dubois County this week but stopped just in time Tuesday night to bring out a...
Celestine Elementary will close after the 2019-20 school year.
With a fifth straight day of rain in store and 30 roads flooded by muddy water, the Dubois...
Patoka Lake reached the spillway elevation of 548 feet as of noon today.
Heavy pockets of rain continued to dampen Dubois County this morning, as water levels at Patoka...
For 15-year-old Thalia Hernandez of Jasper, her quinceañera was filled with moments to remember.
A grant application seeking money to build a new fire station in Birdseye received what amounted...