List of flooded roads begins to dwindleOctober 30, 2020
By Herald Staff
At one time or another, portions of 22 county roads were blocked by high water during the last few days.
Friday, the Dubois County Highway Department said that the flooded road list was down to 12 entries.
As of press time, road portions still impacted by backed up water were:
- County Road 875 West south of County Road 15 North.
- County Road 50 North west of County Road 750 West.
- Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400 South.
- Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400 South.
- County Road 400 South west of Ell Creek Road.
- County Road 400 South east of U.S. 231.
- County Road 130 West north of 400 South.
- Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
- First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75 West.
- County Road 75 West south of State Road 64.
- County Road 660 South east of County Road 75 West.
- County Road 50 West between Old Road 64 and State Road 64.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Holland Community Festival returns this weekend with a new theme that’s so straightforward...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants are set for Sunday, Sept....
Country legend John Conlee (Mr. Rose Colored Glasses), a regular performer at the Grand Ole Opry...
Opening the Corolla’s door, I hesitated before planting my flip-flopped feet firmly onto the...
Twenty years ago today, our nation was transformed forever.
Dubois County Coroner Katie Schuck was victorious in the Aug. 28 Guns and Hoses boxing match in...
After significant flooding Aug. 30, the Northeast Dubois Intermediate School gym is closed for...
Dale Fall Fest Queen Grace Mangan and her court will greet visitors to this weekend’s festival.