List of flooded roads begins to dwindleOctober 30, 2020
By Herald Staff
At one time or another, portions of 22 county roads were blocked by high water during the last few days.
Friday, the Dubois County Highway Department said that the flooded road list was down to 12 entries.
As of press time, road portions still impacted by backed up water were:
- County Road 875 West south of County Road 15 North.
- County Road 50 North west of County Road 750 West.
- Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400 South.
- Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400 South.
- County Road 400 South west of Ell Creek Road.
- County Road 400 South east of U.S. 231.
- County Road 130 West north of 400 South.
- Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
- First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75 West.
- County Road 75 West south of State Road 64.
- County Road 660 South east of County Road 75 West.
- County Road 50 West between Old Road 64 and State Road 64.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The old Sternberg Furniture building, which has been dim and empty for the past few years, was...
After a year of being shut down due to COVID-19, the Spirit of Jasper train is set to run again...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...
Miss Ohio Valley Priscilla Olson, 22, of Ireland will compete next week in Zionsville for the...
Parents, guardians and babysitters, have no fear — summer in Dubois County is going to be full...
Jasper Community Arts is presenting the artwork of installation artist Kristina Arnold for the...
“How’s your ankle?” she says, demonstrating her daily concern about my wicked ankle twist.
The Huntingburg Public Library, which is almost 100 years old, is due for some improvements.