List of flooded roads begins to dwindleOctober 30, 2020
By Herald Staff
At one time or another, portions of 22 county roads were blocked by high water during the last few days.
Friday, the Dubois County Highway Department said that the flooded road list was down to 12 entries.
As of press time, road portions still impacted by backed up water were:
- County Road 875 West south of County Road 15 North.
- County Road 50 North west of County Road 750 West.
- Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400 South.
- Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400 South.
- County Road 400 South west of Ell Creek Road.
- County Road 400 South east of U.S. 231.
- County Road 130 West north of 400 South.
- Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
- First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75 West.
- County Road 75 West south of State Road 64.
- County Road 660 South east of County Road 75 West.
- County Road 50 West between Old Road 64 and State Road 64.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday one more COVID-19-related death in...
Despite the pandemic, the town of Ferdinand had a pretty good year in 2020, Town Council...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday two more COVID-19-related deaths in...
Joe Crutchfield, who has been sober for years, has been working for more than a year on starting...
The Dubois County Park Board has considered several matters for the park’s future.
The Dubois County Health Department, in collaboration with the Indiana State Department of...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday three more COVID-19-related deaths in...
How I Broke This | Ep. 1 | Slaw Shack