Lenten fish dinners plannedFebruary 6, 2020
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Parish is hosting Lenten fish dinners during February and March. The dinners will be served from 4 to 7 p.m. CT.
• Feb. 28: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 6: St. Joseph Church, Dale (fried fish).
• March 13: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• March 20: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 27: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• April 3: St. Joseph Catholic Church, Dale (fish tacos).
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Albert Schnarr of Jasper, center, is pictured with grandson John Schnarr of Loogootee, left, son...
The Good Shepherd of the Hills Knights of Columbus Council will sponsor a fellowship breakfast...
Weekly look at area entertainment happenings.
Pike Central Vocational Welding students swept the top five places at the Region 4 Skills USA...
Southridge High School automotive students recently passed the national certification test for...
Indiana State Superintendent of Public Instruction Dr. Jennifer McCormick will be the featured...
he Edward J. Rottet Jr. Memorial Scout Award, established in 1935, was presented on Scout Sunday...
EPIC met Wednesday evening. Attendance was on the way back up again with 39 youth and 18 adults.