Lenten fish dinners plannedFebruary 6, 2020
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Parish is hosting Lenten fish dinners during February and March. The dinners will be served from 4 to 7 p.m. CT.
• Feb. 28: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 6: St. Joseph Church, Dale (fried fish).
• March 13: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• March 20: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 27: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• April 3: St. Joseph Catholic Church, Dale (fish tacos).
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Erika Pulley, daughter of Bobby and Angela Pulley of Dale, graduated in August 2019 from the...
The Jasper High School Basketball Homecoming was held on Jan. 31.
Dr. Gregory K. Hillis will present the annual Thomas Lecture on Philosophy and Theology at...
A number of persons from the area attended the Holland Fireman’s Dine and Dance at Ferdinand...
Albert Schnarr of Jasper, center, is pictured with grandson John Schnarr of Loogootee, left, son...
The Good Shepherd of the Hills Knights of Columbus Council will sponsor a fellowship breakfast...
Weekly look at area entertainment happenings.
Pike Central Vocational Welding students swept the top five places at the Region 4 Skills USA...