Lenten fish dinners plannedFebruary 6, 2020
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Parish is hosting Lenten fish dinners during February and March. The dinners will be served from 4 to 7 p.m. CT.
• Feb. 28: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 6: St. Joseph Church, Dale (fried fish).
• March 13: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• March 20: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 27: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• April 3: St. Joseph Catholic Church, Dale (fish tacos).
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois Branch Library invites all Dubois County residents (and their friends in surrounding...
Melinda Hopf graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in elementary education...
The Beta Gamma Chapter of Alpha Delta Kappa, an international honorary sorority for women...
Pastor Keith and Dana Chanley are happy new grandparents.
The Dubois Branch Library reopened its doors on June 15.
Metcut Research Inc. announces the promotion of Gregg G. Uebelhor to the position of president...
Jasper artist Myra Schuetter’s paintings — “Political Circus” and “Listen” — are...