Lenten fish dinners plannedFebruary 6, 2020
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Parish is hosting Lenten fish dinners during February and March. The dinners will be served from 4 to 7 p.m. CT.
• Feb. 28: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 6: St. Joseph Church, Dale (fried fish).
• March 13: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• March 20: St. Nicholas Church, Santa Claus (grilled salmon).
• March 27: Mary Help of Christians Church, Mariah Hill (Swai fish).
• April 3: St. Joseph Catholic Church, Dale (fish tacos).
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holland Elementary held their annual school spelling bee on Thursday, Jan. 7.
Dr. Sydney Berger graduated magna cum laude Dec. 19, 2020, with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree...
Ryan Dilger is one of five University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign professors to recently be...