Jasper roads to close for pavement workJune 7, 2019
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Street Department and its contractor, Seal Master, will begin the next phase of the department’s asphalt pavement preservation project (Liquid Road), beginning Tuesday, barring inclement weather or any other unforeseen events.
The surface coating is similar to seal coating, but is thicker, more durable and designed to last longer than ordinary seal coating.
Motorists will not be allowed on these streets when Liquid Road is being applied and until its dry.
Affected Residents will be notified via a door hanger the day before the application begins.
Residents are asked to have all vehicles removed from garages, streets and driveways prior to 7 a.m. on the day which the application is applied to their street and remain out until the street is reopened, as vehicles will not be allowed on these streets during this process.
Each street affected will be closed for approximately two days, depending on weather and material drying conditions.
Here is a list of affected streets:
• Charlotte Avenue from Giesler Road to the dead end.
• Hilary Drive from Third Avenue to the dead end.
• Sycamore Manor from Briarcliff Parkway to Hemlock Drive.
• Seymour Street from Sixth to Seventh street.
• Clay Street from Sixth to Seventh street.
• Tamarac Street (alley) from Seventh to Eighth street.
• West 15th Street from Rolling Ridge to West End.
• Heather Court from West 15th Street to cul de sac.
• Lynn Court from Bart Lane to cul de sac.
• Bart Lane from Ackerman Road to Ann Lane.
• West Second Street from Newton to Clay street.
• West Third Street from Newton to Clay street.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...