Jasper plans preservation work for roadsAugust 6, 2019
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Street Department and contractor, RejuvTec will apply a Reclamite preservation solution to streets beginning at 7:30 a.m. today and running through approximately 5 p.m. each day.
This process will continue for several days throughout the week, with the possibility of extending into next week due to weather conditions or any other unforeseen events.
The affected streets will not be closed, however, there will be delays.
All vehicles will need to be removed from the street being treated prior to 7:30 a.m.
This is a short procedure in which the application is applied and then sand is applied on top, at which time motorists will be allow to travel the affected street, however extreme caution is advised while traveling on the sanded area. The sand is then removed within two days.
Affected residents will be notified (via door hanger) in advance of the treatment on their street.
Trash, recycling and yard waste collection will proceed as normal.
The affected streets, not necessarily in this order, are as follows:
• Meridian Road north and south of State Road 164 from Hemlock Drive to Bohnert Park
• Hochgesang Avenue from Brames Road to Justin Street
• Pleasant View Drive from Newton Street to Sunset Drive
• Westwood Boulevard from Northwood Avenue to the end of Westwood Boulevard
• 36th Street from Hartford Drive to U.S. 231
• Main Street from Third Street to the south end of Fifth Street
• Kunkel Avenuve from Schuetter Road to dead end of Kunkel Avenue
• Fourth Avenue (west of U.S. 231) to U.S. 231 to west end of Fourth Avenue
• McKinley Avenue from First Avenue to Fourth Avenue
• First Avenue from Truman Road to U.S. 231
• Clay Street from Second Street to Wernsing Road
• Theresa Court from Skyview Drive to the dead end of Theresa Court
• West Fourth Street from Clay Street to St. John Street
• West 13th Street from Wilson Street to Emily Street
• West Seventh Street from Bartley Street to MacArthur Street
• Rumbach Avenue from Meridian Road to Third Avenue
• Cobblestone Road from St. Charles Street to Schuetter Road
• South Newton Street from Veterans Bridge to State Road 162
• Scenic Court from South of Pleasant View Drive to the Police Post
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The journey of milk from cow to ice cream cone is a short one in Dubois County, and it’s a...
With a new comprehensive plan approved, City of Jasper officials, board members and employees...
When Ronaldo Diaz Rodriguez and his nephew, Yonluy Alejo Acosta, immigrated to the United...
Tracy Lorey, superintendent of the Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools, was put in the spotlight...
The walls of Lucille (Baker) Rudolph’s room at Jasper’s Northwood Retirement Community are...
Unintentionally, the Older Americans Center has become one of Dubois County’s best-kept...
Jasper attorney John Collins clocks in every day knowing he has the ability to make a...
After two years battling stage 4 colorectal cancer, Jasper resident Mary France died in her bed...