Jasper plans preservation work for roadsAugust 6, 2019
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Street Department and contractor, RejuvTec will apply a Reclamite preservation solution to streets beginning at 7:30 a.m. today and running through approximately 5 p.m. each day.
This process will continue for several days throughout the week, with the possibility of extending into next week due to weather conditions or any other unforeseen events.
The affected streets will not be closed, however, there will be delays.
All vehicles will need to be removed from the street being treated prior to 7:30 a.m.
This is a short procedure in which the application is applied and then sand is applied on top, at which time motorists will be allow to travel the affected street, however extreme caution is advised while traveling on the sanded area. The sand is then removed within two days.
Affected residents will be notified (via door hanger) in advance of the treatment on their street.
Trash, recycling and yard waste collection will proceed as normal.
The affected streets, not necessarily in this order, are as follows:
• Meridian Road north and south of State Road 164 from Hemlock Drive to Bohnert Park
• Hochgesang Avenue from Brames Road to Justin Street
• Pleasant View Drive from Newton Street to Sunset Drive
• Westwood Boulevard from Northwood Avenue to the end of Westwood Boulevard
• 36th Street from Hartford Drive to U.S. 231
• Main Street from Third Street to the south end of Fifth Street
• Kunkel Avenuve from Schuetter Road to dead end of Kunkel Avenue
• Fourth Avenue (west of U.S. 231) to U.S. 231 to west end of Fourth Avenue
• McKinley Avenue from First Avenue to Fourth Avenue
• First Avenue from Truman Road to U.S. 231
• Clay Street from Second Street to Wernsing Road
• Theresa Court from Skyview Drive to the dead end of Theresa Court
• West Fourth Street from Clay Street to St. John Street
• West 13th Street from Wilson Street to Emily Street
• West Seventh Street from Bartley Street to MacArthur Street
• Rumbach Avenue from Meridian Road to Third Avenue
• Cobblestone Road from St. Charles Street to Schuetter Road
• South Newton Street from Veterans Bridge to State Road 162
• Scenic Court from South of Pleasant View Drive to the Police Post
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
This semester, 28 students are enrolled in the Career Advancement Partnership program at...
A chorus of stomps sounded in Dana Howard’s preschool class at Holy Trinity Catholic School...
Three seldomly used Jasper parks will be stripped of their equipment and decommissioned in the...
Jasper Community Arts will present a performance by the McNasty Brass Band at 7:30 p.m. Saturday...
About 20 veterans shared about themselves and their service at Southridge High School’s...
A Dubois County Airport Authority board member died last month and his fellow board members...
As with Veterans Day itself, the numbers associated with World War II infantryman Louis Schmidt...
It’s all over. After countless hours of practice in the blistering heat and freezing cold,...