Jasper City Hall to reopen to publicJune 10, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Jasper City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday.
The city advises the following:
• When entering, you must have a face covering.
• Continue to use our Utility Drive-Thru service.
• All meetings are by appointment only. Call 812-482-4255 to schedule a meeting.
• Practice social distancing and maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from others.
• Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of city hall. Please use as you enter and exit the building.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With a set of twins and triplets and six other kids, Adam and Nikkia Anders of Birdseye never...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 12 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.