Jasper City Hall to reopen to publicJune 10, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Jasper City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday.
The city advises the following:
• When entering, you must have a face covering.
• Continue to use our Utility Drive-Thru service.
• All meetings are by appointment only. Call 812-482-4255 to schedule a meeting.
• Practice social distancing and maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from others.
• Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of city hall. Please use as you enter and exit the building.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 12 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
Former Herald photographer Marlena Sloss was named 2020 Indiana Photographer of the Year this...
A fire at the Hoosier Hills Marina at Patoka Lake engulfed nearly a dozen houseboats Friday...