Jasper City Hall to reopen to publicJune 10, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Jasper City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday.
The city advises the following:
• When entering, you must have a face covering.
• Continue to use our Utility Drive-Thru service.
• All meetings are by appointment only. Call 812-482-4255 to schedule a meeting.
• Practice social distancing and maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from others.
• Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of city hall. Please use as you enter and exit the building.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, local artisans are stocking up on elastic and fabrics while...
The county’s local disaster emergency declaration has been extended to Sept. 2, matching the...
Amy Kaetzel and Carmen Brooks will teach the first year of the Southwest Dubois County School...
Design plans for remodeling and expanding the Dubois County Security Center and Dubois County...
According to a Purdue University press release, people across the country are receiving...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 17 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Kimball International Inc. announced today a new organizational structure to drive market share...