Huntingburg makes 2019 board appointmentsDecember 27, 2018
From Local Sources
Huntingburg Mayor Denny Spinner and the Huntingburg Common Council made their 2019 appointments to different boards Wednesday evening. All appointments are effective Jan. 1.
Spinner’s appointments include:
• Economic Development Commission, three-year terms: Reid Sakel and Jeff Tooley.
• Housing Authority, four-year terms: Jerry Altstadt and Bonnie Schmett.
• Indiana 15 Regional Planning Commission, one-year term: Larry Altstadt.
• Market Master, one-year terms: Sarah Flamion, Jenna Gogel, Sandra Kays, Paul Lake and Rachel Steckler.
• Park Board, four-year term: Mike Fulkerson.
• Plan Commission, three years: Sandra Kays (completing the term of Vickie Lewis, who resigned).
• Redevelopment Commission, one-year terms: Helen Camacho, Jim Heidorn and Jayme Rasche.
• Revolving Loan Committee, one-year terms: Kevin Buechler, John Mundy, Ken Schnaus, Steve Ripstra and Cathy Young.
• Tree Committee, two-year terms: Phillip Ahrens and Duane Gehlhausen.
• Utility Rate Advisory Board, four-year term: Gina Flick.
• Zoning Appeals, four-year term: Duane Schmett.
The council’s appointments include:
• Economic Development Commission, three-year term: Eric Olinger.
• Redevelopment Commission, one-year terms: Joe Bartelt and Nick Stevens.
• Tree Committee, two-year terms: Heather Tretter.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In celebration of Newspapers in Education Week, we asked elementary schoolers from Ireland,...
More than 500 attendees flooded the Jasper Community Arts Center and parts of Vincennes...
Severe weather that included wind gusts approaching 50 mph left its mark on Dubois County...
The St. John Bosco Youth Ministry in Jasper has hired Jacqueline Ripberger as its new director.
More than 100 people came out Wednesday to support the Birdseye Volunteer Fire Department’s...
The basketball game between a select group of Southridge High School faculty members and several...
The board of directors for Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced Wednesday that Andrea...
After 36 years at Southeast Dubois Schools, Superintendent Rick Allen, 57, is retiring.