Huntingburg makes 2019 board appointmentsDecember 27, 2018
From Local Sources
Huntingburg Mayor Denny Spinner and the Huntingburg Common Council made their 2019 appointments to different boards Wednesday evening. All appointments are effective Jan. 1.
Spinner’s appointments include:
• Economic Development Commission, three-year terms: Reid Sakel and Jeff Tooley.
• Housing Authority, four-year terms: Jerry Altstadt and Bonnie Schmett.
• Indiana 15 Regional Planning Commission, one-year term: Larry Altstadt.
• Market Master, one-year terms: Sarah Flamion, Jenna Gogel, Sandra Kays, Paul Lake and Rachel Steckler.
• Park Board, four-year term: Mike Fulkerson.
• Plan Commission, three years: Sandra Kays (completing the term of Vickie Lewis, who resigned).
• Redevelopment Commission, one-year terms: Helen Camacho, Jim Heidorn and Jayme Rasche.
• Revolving Loan Committee, one-year terms: Kevin Buechler, John Mundy, Ken Schnaus, Steve Ripstra and Cathy Young.
• Tree Committee, two-year terms: Phillip Ahrens and Duane Gehlhausen.
• Utility Rate Advisory Board, four-year term: Gina Flick.
• Zoning Appeals, four-year term: Duane Schmett.
The council’s appointments include:
• Economic Development Commission, three-year term: Eric Olinger.
• Redevelopment Commission, one-year terms: Joe Bartelt and Nick Stevens.
• Tree Committee, two-year terms: Heather Tretter.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...
The end of summer is already in sight but organizers of this weekend’s 29th annual St. Anthony...
Dunkin' has plans to open a store in the former Orange Leaf building in Jasper, according to a...
Longtime Main Street barber Leo Wahl has officially passed the reins of his storied barbershop...
The first ever Locking Arms for Suicide Awareness benefit is at 6 p.m. Saturday at Venue 1408,...