Huntingburg makes 2019 board appointmentsDecember 27, 2018
From Local Sources
Huntingburg Mayor Denny Spinner and the Huntingburg Common Council made their 2019 appointments to different boards Wednesday evening. All appointments are effective Jan. 1.
Spinner’s appointments include:
• Economic Development Commission, three-year terms: Reid Sakel and Jeff Tooley.
• Housing Authority, four-year terms: Jerry Altstadt and Bonnie Schmett.
• Indiana 15 Regional Planning Commission, one-year term: Larry Altstadt.
• Market Master, one-year terms: Sarah Flamion, Jenna Gogel, Sandra Kays, Paul Lake and Rachel Steckler.
• Park Board, four-year term: Mike Fulkerson.
• Plan Commission, three years: Sandra Kays (completing the term of Vickie Lewis, who resigned).
• Redevelopment Commission, one-year terms: Helen Camacho, Jim Heidorn and Jayme Rasche.
• Revolving Loan Committee, one-year terms: Kevin Buechler, John Mundy, Ken Schnaus, Steve Ripstra and Cathy Young.
• Tree Committee, two-year terms: Phillip Ahrens and Duane Gehlhausen.
• Utility Rate Advisory Board, four-year term: Gina Flick.
• Zoning Appeals, four-year term: Duane Schmett.
The council’s appointments include:
• Economic Development Commission, three-year term: Eric Olinger.
• Redevelopment Commission, one-year terms: Joe Bartelt and Nick Stevens.
• Tree Committee, two-year terms: Heather Tretter.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
What’s a typical day like for Brenda Dotterweich, kitchen manager at the Dubois County...
St. Vincent StatFlight will relocate its Evansville-based aircraft to the Huntingburg Airport by...
At this week’s Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools board meeting, the board approved the...
When the career and technical education students at Forest Park Junior-Senior High School...
New St. John Bosco Youth Ministry Director Jacqueline Ripberger started in her new position...
Not all injuries are physical or mental. Some can stem from the soul. Such was the message at a...
Three VEX Robotics teams from Lincoln Trail Elementary and one from Cedar Crest Intermediate...
At 25, Eber Menjivar is the youngest member of the Jasper Utility Service Board, and he is the...