Huntingburg firefighters answer 2 alarmsJuly 8, 2020
From Local Sources
HUNTINGBURG — Units of the Huntingburg Volunteer Fire Department responded to callouts Monday and Tuesday.
The first call, at 7:03 p.m. Monday, was a smoke alarm activation at the Michael Dribble residence at 320 N. Chestnut St., according to Department Fire Investigator John C. Smith.
The first-arriving firefighters determined there was dust accumulation in the residential smoke alarm.
One truck and 10 firefighters were on the scene 10 minutes.
Then, at 6:27 a.m. Tuesday, a carbon monoxide detector activated at the Allen Frease residence at 707 E. First Ave.
There was no buildup of the gas detected and the activation may have been due to the sensor’s age.
Two firefighters and one truck were on the scene 15 minutes.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Inside the ink, Boone Taylor has found trust and respect. The Jasper man has previously owned...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today five new positive COVID-19 cases.
The Dubois County Council had the difficult task of trimming the county’s proposed 2021 budget...
Be true. Be kind. Be you. More than two years after complications from a brain tumor surgery...
Finances were on the minds of each Dubois County Council member as they reviewed the budgets of...
Of the county’s 708 cases, 479 have recovered and 12 deaths have been reported. A total of...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 24 new positive COVID-19 cases.
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...