High water keeps roads closedMarch 18, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rain that closed out last week continues to keep some low-lying roads closed.
Parts of Dubois County received in excess of 2 inches of rain Thursday, which led to some flash flooding and high water over 14 roads. Today, that number had been halved.
Roadway sections listed by the Dubois County Highway Department as closed due to high water are:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kinds Ridge Road.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...
The end of summer is already in sight but organizers of this weekend’s 29th annual St. Anthony...
Dunkin' has plans to open a store in the former Orange Leaf building in Jasper, according to a...
Longtime Main Street barber Leo Wahl has officially passed the reins of his storied barbershop...
The first ever Locking Arms for Suicide Awareness benefit is at 6 p.m. Saturday at Venue 1408,...