High water keeps roads closedMarch 18, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rain that closed out last week continues to keep some low-lying roads closed.
Parts of Dubois County received in excess of 2 inches of rain Thursday, which led to some flash flooding and high water over 14 roads. Today, that number had been halved.
Roadway sections listed by the Dubois County Highway Department as closed due to high water are:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kinds Ridge Road.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?
Late last week, after a roughly two-month statewide shutdown, fitness facilities received the...
Work to make Sendelweck Curve less curvy will likely start this fall.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today no new COVID-19 cases in the county.
The Lincoln Amphitheatre is rescheduling its 2020 performance series for 2021.
Farmers markets offer more than just a place for locals to buy and sell fresh produce. They also...
The 2020 Ferdinand Folk Festival has been canceled.
The Dubois County Health Department reported three new COVID-19 cases today, bringing the...