High water keeps roads closedMarch 18, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rain that closed out last week continues to keep some low-lying roads closed.
Parts of Dubois County received in excess of 2 inches of rain Thursday, which led to some flash flooding and high water over 14 roads. Today, that number had been halved.
Roadway sections listed by the Dubois County Highway Department as closed due to high water are:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kinds Ridge Road.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Girl Scouts of Southwest Indiana says the entire Girl Scout family is mourning the loss of...
Indiana Conservation officers helped rescue a teenager who fell from a cliff in Hoosier National...
Monday evening, the Dubois County Council unanimously passed an ordinance that will institute a...
The best part of Mason Herzog’s job is really getting to know the people he works with and...
State Sen. Mark Messmer, R-Jasper, has been a strong proponent of getting broadband service to...
When retired Forest Park Junior-Senior High School teacher Nate Schnellenberger passed away...
For about 25 years, Bob Zimmerman has preserved a lost chapter of history at the Lincoln Boyhood...
When Logan and Alicia Clark moved to Celestine in 2011, they had dreams of their children some...