High water closes roadsMarch 20, 2020
From Local Sources
With the arrival of several inches of rain, the number of roads closed due to high water is solidly in the double digits.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the following road sections are blocked by high water:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Meridian Road south of State Road 162.
• St. Anthony Road West south of Schnellville Road.
• County Road 230S east of State Road 162.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A revenue plummeted during the month of March, Catherine Bramlett and her mother and fellow...
Holy Trinity Catholic School prekindergarten teacher Mindy Sendelweck spent part of her weekend...
The Jasper Board of Public Works & Safety extended Seth Eckstein, 31, of Jasper a conditional...
The Spencer County Health Department announced today the first positive case of novel...
Tim Keusch never imagined that his Jasper business, Keusch Glass, would one day make products...
Teachers agree that although their students are adjusting well to e-learning, it's a stressful...
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 remains crucial in our community, said Dubois County Health...
Council President Jerry Hunefeld said that the $4 million the county was planning to pull from...