High water closes roadsMarch 20, 2020
From Local Sources
With the arrival of several inches of rain, the number of roads closed due to high water is solidly in the double digits.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the following road sections are blocked by high water:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Meridian Road south of State Road 162.
• St. Anthony Road West south of Schnellville Road.
• County Road 230S east of State Road 162.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Some health care workers at Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center have tested positive for...
On Monday, the Dubois County Commissioners extended the local disaster emergency declaration to...
“And the world came together as the people stayed apart.” When Jasper artist Jennifer...
While I’m homebound here during the Great Global Pause, my cats, at first, seemed excited...
A six-year veteran of the Jasper Volunteer Fire Department, the Jasper Board of Public Works and...
Managing stress during an infectious outbreak is difficult, but you are not alone, according to...
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari has created Holidog’s Digital FunTown to kick summer off early.
The Dubois County Health Department, with support from Dubois County Commissioners, is strongly...