High water closes roadsMarch 20, 2020
From Local Sources
With the arrival of several inches of rain, the number of roads closed due to high water is solidly in the double digits.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the following road sections are blocked by high water:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Meridian Road south of State Road 162.
• St. Anthony Road West south of Schnellville Road.
• County Road 230S east of State Road 162.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department reported no new COVID-19 cases today.
Following monthslong fermatas, the collective steps and sounds of marching bands are filling...
The Dubois County Health Department reported 15 new cases of COVID-19 in the county Tuesday —...
I watched “Jaws.” Again. It’s my summer tradition; every summer is my summer of the shark.
Organized by Dubois County Youth Livestock Supporters Inc., the 2020 Dubois County Youth...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 15 new COVID-19 cases.
The courts are starting up jury trials again. But doing that safely might mean holding them...
After a year of closure while construction crews built a walking trail around the lake, Old Town...