High water affecting roadsMarch 26, 2019
From Local Sources
Some low-lying county roads are still affected after weekend rain in Dubois County.
The City of Jasper’s rain gauge caught 1.28 inches of precipitation during the weekend.
At last report, the Dubois County Highway Department said high water was affecting six roads. They are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dubois County Council members discussed on Monday options for financing either a renovated...
County officials discussed at length on Monday the $40,500 Dubois County is being asked to...
Fifty years ago, Northwood Retirement Community opened in Jasper as Northwood Good Samaritan Center.
A dedication ceremony for the Ferdinand Veterans Memorial, constructed on the north side of town...
There’s more to Young Life than fostering faith. Teens build lifelong relationships with...
We’re still in the thick of spring, but there’s something about the upcoming Old Jasper Day...
Indiana’s Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch walked around Market Street Park with Huntingburg Mayor...
The feasibility study on options for expanding the Dubois County Security Center and addressing...