High water affecting roadsMarch 26, 2019
From Local Sources
Some low-lying county roads are still affected after weekend rain in Dubois County.
The City of Jasper’s rain gauge caught 1.28 inches of precipitation during the weekend.
At last report, the Dubois County Highway Department said high water was affecting six roads. They are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Fridays during football season are some of Southridge High School Athletic Director Brett...
Like any sports enthusiast, John Braun of Cannelton has made his fair share of bets with...
If you’ve been by the corner of Fourth and Mill streets lately, chances are you’ve seen...
Bill Hochgesang, superintendent of the Northeast Dubois County School Corporation, has been...
A member of the Indiana Arts Commission saw some of the local arts in Dubois County Wednesday.
Seventy-five years after his heroic death, the father of a Jasper woman was recently honored in...
Dubois County Community Corrections has been on the search for grant funding to help replace...
Ferdinand Park Board President Matt Weyer hears a lot of excitement around town when the Old...