High water affecting roadsMarch 26, 2019
From Local Sources
Some low-lying county roads are still affected after weekend rain in Dubois County.
The City of Jasper’s rain gauge caught 1.28 inches of precipitation during the weekend.
At last report, the Dubois County Highway Department said high water was affecting six roads. They are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.