High water affecting roadsMarch 26, 2019
From Local Sources
Some low-lying county roads are still affected after weekend rain in Dubois County.
The City of Jasper’s rain gauge caught 1.28 inches of precipitation during the weekend.
At last report, the Dubois County Highway Department said high water was affecting six roads. They are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In 2016, a quad of friends set out on what could be seen as an epic bicentennial journey.
Fallen U.S. military members will be honored Monday on Memorial Day.
The Southridge High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 7 p.m. Friday in Memorial Gym with 139...
Holland Events Committee Inc. presented a $5,000 donation to Holland Elementary School for...
Two Jasper brothers whose actions reporting a fire during the holidays saved the home of an...
Two new officers and a new K-9 officer joined the Huntingburg Police Department force Tuesday.
A youth center in the works in Birdseye could open by the end of summer.
The Forest Park High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 2 p.m. Saturday in Buechler Arena,...