Heavy rain closes 8 roadsMay 30, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rains Wednesday night, especially in the north half of the county, have pushed water over eight low-lying roads.
Jasper’s gauge caught 2.71 inches from the rain event and a 24-hour precipitation total from the Dubois Crossroads area was at 3.13 inches of rain.
The Dubois County Highway Department lists these roads as blocked by high water:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Drivers coming into Ireland from the west side will likely notice the new artwork that now...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas G. Carter has promoted Sgt. Robbie Lambert to Jasper...
In his annual State of the Schools address this morning, Superintendent Tim LaGrange talked...
Since River Harbin came into the world, he has been a fighter.
Huntingburg Mayor Denny Spinner delivered the annual State of the City address this morning to a...
Dubois County’s new security center will not be built on the Old National Bank site in...
The Northeast Dubois School Board took several steps Tuesday toward beginning construction on a...
The snap of popping bubble wrap filled one of the kindergarten classrooms at Ireland Elementary...