Heavy rain closes 8 roadsMay 30, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rains Wednesday night, especially in the north half of the county, have pushed water over eight low-lying roads.
Jasper’s gauge caught 2.71 inches from the rain event and a 24-hour precipitation total from the Dubois Crossroads area was at 3.13 inches of rain.
The Dubois County Highway Department lists these roads as blocked by high water:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Keith “Curly” Souders is running on the Republican ticket for the at-large seat on the...
Amber Wahl has announced her intention to run for the Huntingburg Common Council seat for the...
Ireland Elementary is saying, “Salutations,” to the school year with a reading initiative...
The Herald went home with more than 20 awards at this year’s Hoosier State Press Association...
The 2019 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants are set for 7 p.m. Sunday,...
While many newlyweds choose a tropical getaway for their honeymoon, 2015 Jasper High School...
Fridays during football season are some of Southridge High School Athletic Director Brett...
Like any sports enthusiast, John Braun of Cannelton has made his fair share of bets with...