Heavy rain closes 8 roadsMay 30, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rains Wednesday night, especially in the north half of the county, have pushed water over eight low-lying roads.
Jasper’s gauge caught 2.71 inches from the rain event and a 24-hour precipitation total from the Dubois Crossroads area was at 3.13 inches of rain.
The Dubois County Highway Department lists these roads as blocked by high water:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
This semester, 28 students are enrolled in the Career Advancement Partnership program at...
A chorus of stomps sounded in Dana Howard’s preschool class at Holy Trinity Catholic School...
Three seldomly used Jasper parks will be stripped of their equipment and decommissioned in the...
Jasper Community Arts will present a performance by the McNasty Brass Band at 7:30 p.m. Saturday...
About 20 veterans shared about themselves and their service at Southridge High School’s...
A Dubois County Airport Authority board member died last month and his fellow board members...
As with Veterans Day itself, the numbers associated with World War II infantryman Louis Schmidt...
It’s all over. After countless hours of practice in the blistering heat and freezing cold,...