Heavy rain closes 7 roadsMay 31, 2019
From Local Sources
Heavy rains Wednesday night, especially in the north half of the county, now have water covering seven low-lying roads.
Jasper’s gauge caught 2.71 inches from the rain event and a 24-hour precipitation total from the Dubois Crossroads area was at 3.13 inches of rain as of Thursday.
Today, the Dubois County Highway Department says the roads blocked by high water are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A photo essay exploring diversity among Generation Z in Dubois and surrounding counties.
In the last 50 years, what began as a part-time gig for Thermwood CEO Ken Susnjara while he...
The double-nickel age is just days away. Fifty-five. That’s old.
Next weekend, Actors Community Theatre will bring "These Shining Lives" to life.
Wade Pierce believes there’s a beer out there for everybody. Perhaps you haven’t found your...
This weekend marks the third weekend of November, and in Ferdinand that means the Olde World is...
This is your chance to say you knew them before they were famous. Their journey started at Dance...
This semester, 28 students are enrolled in the Career Advancement Partnership program at...