Heart of Jasper announces grant recipientsApril 6, 2021
By Herald Staff
JASPER — The City of Jasper Facade Grant Program in coordination with Heart of Jasper has selected its first recipients. Five facade projects will be awarded $10,000 each upon completion of the work and adherence to the Facade Grant guidelines.
The Facade Grant Program is intended to provide financial assistance for exterior building façade improvements in the downtown and riverfront areas of Jasper. The goal of the program is to stimulate retail growth and catalyze investment through enhanced aesthetics.
The five winners are:
• Young Rental and Realty LLC at 248 E. Third St. Current businesses: ACE Construction (fencing and roofing), Seven Seas Pet Store and Downtown Fitness & Running.
• Nohr Building at 413 Main St. Current business: Gary’s Barber Shop.
• Danny Brescher Housing LLC at 1112 Newton St. Current business: TRP Transmission
• Kundek LLC at 209 E. Sixth St. Current businesses: Copper Fox, Illusions Spa and Verkamp Law Office
• MH Properties LLC at 706-708 ½ Main St. Current businesses: Primerica Financial Services, Electric Graffiti Tattoo Studio, Milligan Communications, Yourstory Photography and Stephanie Wallace Photography
The Facade Grant Program will be awarding more grants in 2022. Guidelines and criteria to apply can be found at the City Hall or Chamber of Commerce. You may also download all information from HeartOfJasper.org or reach out to Kate Schwenk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The property swap agreement between the City of Huntingburg and the Southwest Dubois County...
Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company donated $25,000 to Southwestern Indiana Child Advocacy...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Kyle and Jamie Jahn’s lives are full of nonstop, behind-the-scenes activity.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday two new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Vaccine #2 is in the books. I got my second Moderna shot Saturday afternoon. And I had less of a...
Angie Ruxer’s kindergartners hover around her on their Strider bikes — beginner's bikes...