Health department outlines residents' roleMarch 25, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — As of 8 a.m. this morning, there are no new positive covid-19 cases in Dubois County, according to the Dubois County Health Department.
The department added in a press release that they are unable to share the number of patients tesed in the county "since only positive tests are required to be reported to the health department.
The county health department says that each person plays a role in helping overcome this pandemic:
• Stay informed with accurate information
• Use social distancing and keep six 6 feet between you and others
• Cover your coughs and sneezes, use a tissue then throw away
• Clean your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Don’t share household items
• Clean all “high touch” surfaces and objects daily
• Stay home
"Hold yourself and others accountable for their health, your health, and the health of all of our citizens," the press release states. "We can get through this, but it will take everyone doing their part."
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.