Health department outlines residents' roleMarch 25, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — As of 8 a.m. this morning, there are no new positive covid-19 cases in Dubois County, according to the Dubois County Health Department.
The department added in a press release that they are unable to share the number of patients tesed in the county "since only positive tests are required to be reported to the health department.
The county health department says that each person plays a role in helping overcome this pandemic:
• Stay informed with accurate information
• Use social distancing and keep six 6 feet between you and others
• Cover your coughs and sneezes, use a tissue then throw away
• Clean your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Don’t share household items
• Clean all “high touch” surfaces and objects daily
• Stay home
"Hold yourself and others accountable for their health, your health, and the health of all of our citizens," the press release states. "We can get through this, but it will take everyone doing their part."
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department reported no new COVID-19 cases today.
Following monthslong fermatas, the collective steps and sounds of marching bands are filling...
The Dubois County Health Department reported 15 new cases of COVID-19 in the county Tuesday —...
I watched “Jaws.” Again. It’s my summer tradition; every summer is my summer of the shark.
Organized by Dubois County Youth Livestock Supporters Inc., the 2020 Dubois County Youth...