Government BillboardSeptember 2, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Sept. 3
- Huntingburg Board of Public Works and Safety, 8:30 a.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Tuesday, Sept. 8
- Dubois County Commissioners, 8 a.m., in the commissioners/council room of the Dubois County Courthouse Annex, 602 Main St., Jasper.
- Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety, 8 a.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Dubois County Community Corrections Advisory Board, 4 p.m., at the community corrections center, 257 Brucke Strasse, Jasper.
- Jasper Park and Recreation Board, 4:30 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Huntingburg Common Council/Utility Board, 5:30 p.m., includes joint mtg with Huntingburg Board of Public Works and Safety and The Huntingburg Utility Rate Advisory Board to review proposed rate increases for the Huntingburg Wastewater Utility, at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Wednesday, Sept. 9
- Dubois County Election Board, 7:30 a.m., in the auditor’s conference room at the Dubois County Courthouse, 1 Courthouse Square, Jasper.
Thursday, Sept. 10
- Dubois County Contractual Library Board, 4 p.m., at the Jasper Library Annex, 1103 Main St.
- Jasper Public Library Board, 5 p.m., at the Jasper Library Annex, 1103 Main St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ireland Elementary School’s spelling bee winner is Eli Werner, son of Shawn and Natalie Werner.
The Dubois County Museum Exhibit team is setting up a temporary exhibit in Room One that is sure...
Gabriella Werner, the 17-year-old daughter of Greg and Rachael Werner of Huntingburg is the...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announced that the next recipient of the DAISY Award is...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announced the next recipient of the GARDENER Award is...