Government BillboardAugust 26, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Jasper City / Library LCC Board, 8:45 a.m., via Zoom. Login info will be available on the library’s website, jdcpl.us.
Tuesday, Sept. 1
- Jasper Redevelopment Commission, 8 a.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Jasper Community Arts Commission, 4:30 p.m., in the Pfaffenweiler Room at City Hall, 610 Main St.
Wednesday, Sept. 2
- Ferdinand Park Board, 4:30 p.m., at Town Hall, 2065 Main St.
- Southeast Dubois School Board, 6:30 p.m., at the corporation office, 432 E. 15th St., Ferdinand.
- Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Jasper Plan Commission, 7 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
Thursday, Sept. 3
- Huntingburg Board of Public Works and Safety, 8:30 a.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Diann Moesner is this year’s recipient of the $1,500 Tonya Heim Nursing Scholarship.
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Evelyn M. Hasenour of Huntingburg was awarded the 2021 Huntingburg Kiwanis Club Ray Goldman...
The Jasper Strassenfest has announced the contestants who will participate in the Little Miss...
The Jasper Strassenfest has announced the contestants who will vie for the Miss Strassenfest and...
First Holy Communion was celebrated at St. Celestine Church on Sunday, May 2, 2021.
Delta Chi Chapter of Kappa, Kappa, Kappa Inc. is proud to announce four outstanding scholars for...
The $500 scholarship from St. Ferdinand Daughters of Isabella was awarded to Jake Begle of...