Government BillboardAugust 26, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Jasper City / Library LCC Board, 8:45 a.m., via Zoom. Login info will be available on the library’s website, jdcpl.us.
Tuesday, Sept. 1
- Jasper Redevelopment Commission, 8 a.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Jasper Community Arts Commission, 4:30 p.m., in the Pfaffenweiler Room at City Hall, 610 Main St.
Wednesday, Sept. 2
- Ferdinand Park Board, 4:30 p.m., at Town Hall, 2065 Main St.
- Southeast Dubois School Board, 6:30 p.m., at the corporation office, 432 E. 15th St., Ferdinand.
- Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Jasper Plan Commission, 7 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
Thursday, Sept. 3
- Huntingburg Board of Public Works and Safety, 8:30 a.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ireland Elementary School’s spelling bee winner is Eli Werner, son of Shawn and Natalie Werner.
The Dubois County Museum Exhibit team is setting up a temporary exhibit in Room One that is sure...
Gabriella Werner, the 17-year-old daughter of Greg and Rachael Werner of Huntingburg is the...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announced that the next recipient of the DAISY Award is...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announced the next recipient of the GARDENER Award is...