Government BillboardAugust 26, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Jasper City / Library LCC Board, 8:45 a.m., via Zoom. Login info will be available on the library’s website, jdcpl.us.
Tuesday, Sept. 1
- Jasper Redevelopment Commission, 8 a.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Jasper Community Arts Commission, 4:30 p.m., in the Pfaffenweiler Room at City Hall, 610 Main St.
Wednesday, Sept. 2
- Ferdinand Park Board, 4:30 p.m., at Town Hall, 2065 Main St.
- Southeast Dubois School Board, 6:30 p.m., at the corporation office, 432 E. 15th St., Ferdinand.
- Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Jasper Plan Commission, 7 p.m., in the council chambers at City Hall, 610 Main St.
Thursday, Sept. 3
- Huntingburg Board of Public Works and Safety, 8:30 a.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company has been honored as a Five Star Member of the Indiana...
Sue Eisenhut has been named the 2020 Little Company of Mary Volunteer of the Year Award...
Jeff and Kelly Wollenmann of St. Anthony are pleased to announce the engagement of their...
On Sunday, Oct. 10, four Sisters of St. Benedict of Ferdinand, Indiana will celebrate their...
The Huntingburg YMI Club, St. Augustine Council #497, 44th annual “For God-For Country”...
State Farm and State Farm Agent Debbie Allen recently donated fire safety education...
Priscilla Olson of Jasper won the Social Impact scholarship award during the 2021-22 Miss...
Luke Trout, the son of John and Annette Trout of Holland, is the Huntingburg Optimist Youth of...