Government BillboardAugust 19, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Aug. 20
- Huntingburg Public Library Board, 5 p.m., at the Huntingburg Public Library, 419 N. Jackson St.
- Southwest Dubois School Board, 6 p.m., at the corporation office, 113 N. Jackson St., Huntingburg.
- Dubois County Park Board, 7 p.m., to review quotes for a land survey, at the 4-H Fairgrounds Annex Office, 4157 S. State Road 162, Huntingburg.
Friday, Aug. 21
- Huntingburg Common Council / Utility Board, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., to review the proposed 201 budget, at Huntingburg City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Monday, Aug. 24
- North Spencer School Board, 6 p.m. CT, at the corporation office, 3720 E. State Road 162, Lincoln City.
- Greater Jasper School Board, 7 p.m., in the Jasper High School cafeteria, 1520 St. Charles St.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety, 8 a.m., at Jasper City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Huntingburg Common Council / Utility Board, 5:30 p.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeal, 6:30 p.m., at the Ferdinand Community Center, 1710 Community Dr.
- Ferdinand Plan Commission, 7 p.m., at the Ferdinand Community Center, 1710 Community Dr.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Jasper City / Library LCC Board, 8:45 a.m., via Zoom. Login info will be available on the library’s website, jdcpl.us.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The JHS Class of 1952 held its 69th reunion on Friday, September 10, 2021 at the Schnitzelbank...
The Dale Fall Festival Scholarship Queen Pageant will be held at 7 p.m. CT on Sunday, Sept. 5,...
Samuel Osterman, 14, of Jasper received top honors at the 2021 Indiana State Fair competition...
Dubois County resident Nicole Eckert is gaining experience as an intern at the Indiana Office of...