Government BillboardAugust 19, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Aug. 20
- Huntingburg Public Library Board, 5 p.m., at the Huntingburg Public Library, 419 N. Jackson St.
- Southwest Dubois School Board, 6 p.m., at the corporation office, 113 N. Jackson St., Huntingburg.
- Dubois County Park Board, 7 p.m., to review quotes for a land survey, at the 4-H Fairgrounds Annex Office, 4157 S. State Road 162, Huntingburg.
Friday, Aug. 21
- Huntingburg Common Council / Utility Board, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., to review the proposed 201 budget, at Huntingburg City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Monday, Aug. 24
- North Spencer School Board, 6 p.m. CT, at the corporation office, 3720 E. State Road 162, Lincoln City.
- Greater Jasper School Board, 7 p.m., in the Jasper High School cafeteria, 1520 St. Charles St.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety, 8 a.m., at Jasper City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Huntingburg Common Council / Utility Board, 5:30 p.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeal, 6:30 p.m., at the Ferdinand Community Center, 1710 Community Dr.
- Ferdinand Plan Commission, 7 p.m., at the Ferdinand Community Center, 1710 Community Dr.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Jasper City / Library LCC Board, 8:45 a.m., via Zoom. Login info will be available on the library’s website, jdcpl.us.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Huntingburg Optimist Club scholarships were awarded to Gabriella Werner and Briley King.
Following graduation Mass, two eighth grade students were awarded the Young Christian Award from...
Kimball International announced that it has awarded scholarships to 10 students pursuing their...
The Kiwanis Club of Ferdinand and the Indiana Kiwanis Foundation announce that Molly Lusk of...
VFW Post 673 hosted the Voices of Democracy and Patriot's Pen scholarship awardees at a...
Best Home Furnishings recently awarded scholarships to four dependent children of full-time...
Farbest Foods Inc. has announced its Academic Achievement Scholarship recipients.
Payton Prechtel, graduate candidate in Communication Disorders and Sciences at Eastern Illinois...