Government BillboardAugust 19, 2020
Here is a calendar of upcoming local government meetings. All meetings are open for public attendance and participation.
Thursday, Aug. 20
- Huntingburg Public Library Board, 5 p.m., at the Huntingburg Public Library, 419 N. Jackson St.
- Southwest Dubois School Board, 6 p.m., at the corporation office, 113 N. Jackson St., Huntingburg.
- Dubois County Park Board, 7 p.m., to review quotes for a land survey, at the 4-H Fairgrounds Annex Office, 4157 S. State Road 162, Huntingburg.
Friday, Aug. 21
- Huntingburg Common Council / Utility Board, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., to review the proposed 201 budget, at Huntingburg City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Monday, Aug. 24
- North Spencer School Board, 6 p.m. CT, at the corporation office, 3720 E. State Road 162, Lincoln City.
- Greater Jasper School Board, 7 p.m., in the Jasper High School cafeteria, 1520 St. Charles St.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety, 8 a.m., at Jasper City Hall, 610 Main St.
- Huntingburg Common Council / Utility Board, 5:30 p.m., at City Hall, 508 E. Fourth St.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Ferdinand Board of Zoning Appeal, 6:30 p.m., at the Ferdinand Community Center, 1710 Community Dr.
- Ferdinand Plan Commission, 7 p.m., at the Ferdinand Community Center, 1710 Community Dr.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Jasper City / Library LCC Board, 8:45 a.m., via Zoom. Login info will be available on the library’s website, jdcpl.us.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ireland Elementary School’s spelling bee winner is Eli Werner, son of Shawn and Natalie Werner.
The Dubois County Museum Exhibit team is setting up a temporary exhibit in Room One that is sure...
Gabriella Werner, the 17-year-old daughter of Greg and Rachael Werner of Huntingburg is the...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announced that the next recipient of the DAISY Award is...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announced the next recipient of the GARDENER Award is...