Flooding keeps some roads closedMarch 5, 2021
By Herald Staff
Water is receding off some flooded roads in Dubois County. But a few are still flooded.
As of Friday morning, seven roads remained closed due to floodwateres. They are:
• County Road 875 West south of County Road 150 North.
• County Road 50 North west of County Road 750 West.
• County Road 800 West north of County Road 300 South river bottoms.
• County Road 620 West at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150 South west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400 South.
• County Road 400 South west of Ell Creek Road.
Between Wednesday and Friday morning, six more roads that were closed because of flooding had reopened.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In just one week, Ryan Menke of Holland will be swimming across the Hudson River.
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts built when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.