Flooding keeps some roads closedMarch 5, 2021
By Herald Staff
Water is receding off some flooded roads in Dubois County. But a few are still flooded.
As of Friday morning, seven roads remained closed due to floodwateres. They are:
• County Road 875 West south of County Road 150 North.
• County Road 50 North west of County Road 750 West.
• County Road 800 West north of County Road 300 South river bottoms.
• County Road 620 West at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150 South west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400 South.
• County Road 400 South west of Ell Creek Road.
Between Wednesday and Friday morning, six more roads that were closed because of flooding had reopened.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dr. Frank Hopkins has been named the 2021 Little Company of Mary Outstanding Physician Award...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday nine new COVID-19 cases in...
The Dubois County Museum is hosting a party from 5:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday for the special...
As a boy, Bob McCarty saw the world through a varied lens. He used the camera lens to display...
Cassie (Gehlhausen) Williams will be Cedar Crest Intermediate School’s principal next school year.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on Friday.
Don Lichlyter was known for the dozens of benefits and fundraisers he organized for people...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported one new COVID-19 case in Dubois County on Thursday.