Flooded roads hold steadyJune 25, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roadways with sections submerged is holding steady.
The 27 roads on the Dubois County Highway Department’s list are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S West of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Portersville Road West east of County Road 500W.
• Portersville Road West between county roads 500W and 600W.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• County Road 190N north of Meridian Road.
• Kellerville Road north of Cathy Lane.
• Harts Gravel Road at the intersection of Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
This semester, 28 students are enrolled in the Career Advancement Partnership program at...
A chorus of stomps sounded in Dana Howard’s preschool class at Holy Trinity Catholic School...
Three seldomly used Jasper parks will be stripped of their equipment and decommissioned in the...
Jasper Community Arts will present a performance by the McNasty Brass Band at 7:30 p.m. Saturday...
About 20 veterans shared about themselves and their service at Southridge High School’s...
A Dubois County Airport Authority board member died last month and his fellow board members...
As with Veterans Day itself, the numbers associated with World War II infantryman Louis Schmidt...
It’s all over. After countless hours of practice in the blistering heat and freezing cold,...