Flooded roads hold steadyJune 25, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roadways with sections submerged is holding steady.
The 27 roads on the Dubois County Highway Department’s list are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off of Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S West of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Portersville Road West east of County Road 500W.
• Portersville Road West between county roads 500W and 600W.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• County Road 190N north of Meridian Road.
• Kellerville Road north of Cathy Lane.
• Harts Gravel Road at the intersection of Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department reported today three new positive COVID-19 cases.
Was it a sign? The way this year has been going, should we be surprised that a Jasper creek...
Burgess and Courtney Heberer founded Santa Claus Exterior Cleaning after they discovered a new...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, local artisans are stocking up on elastic and fabrics while...
The county’s local disaster emergency declaration has been extended to Sept. 2, matching the...
Amy Kaetzel and Carmen Brooks will teach the first year of the Southwest Dubois County School...
Design plans for remodeling and expanding the Dubois County Security Center and Dubois County...