Flooded road total more than doublesFebruary 13, 2020
From Local Sources
The number of roads blocked by high water more than doubled today.
Four roadway segments had been blocked, but the Dubois County Highway Department listed high water on 10 roads today.
Affected roadways are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Children will soon be told that Santa Claus is surprising them with goodies this year, but this...
Riding a bike changed Coleman Lovelace’s life. His creation, Birk & Berg Bike Park in Jasper,...
Due to the sustained “medium to high community spread” of COVID-19 in Dubois County, the...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 32 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
This fall was supposed to mark the Heritage Hills Marching Patriots’ return to the Indiana...
Voters have the opportunity to be sure they have selected who they wanted to choose on the ballot.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday Dubois County's 27th death related to...
Work on the water main along U.S. 231 in Huntingburg is getting close to being done. And work at...