Flooded road total more than doublesFebruary 13, 2020
From Local Sources
The number of roads blocked by high water more than doubled today.
Four roadway segments had been blocked, but the Dubois County Highway Department listed high water on 10 roads today.
Affected roadways are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.