Flooded road total droppingJune 28, 2019
From Local Sources
Another half dozen roads have dropped off the list of high-water routes in the county.
Notable roads that have reopened include Division Road and Stewart Road off Division Road.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the high-water roads still closed are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S West of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at the intersection of Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dubois County’s new security center will not be built on the Old National Bank site in...
The Northeast Dubois School Board took several steps Tuesday toward beginning construction on a...
The snap of popping bubble wrap filled one of the kindergarten classrooms at Ireland Elementary...
The carnival rides had shut down for the night, the exhibits closed and the food stands were...
Organized by the Jasper German Club, the free, new pep rally of sorts was named...
When Ella Schue checked on her chicken Sunday morning, she knew something was off.
The Dubois County Commissioners kicked off their Monday meeting with a morning discussion and...
Two local boys who each hope to be the first man on Mars took a step toward making that dream a...