Flooded road total droppingJune 28, 2019
From Local Sources
Another half dozen roads have dropped off the list of high-water routes in the county.
Notable roads that have reopened include Division Road and Stewart Road off Division Road.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the high-water roads still closed are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S West of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Harts Gravel Road at the intersection of Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The journey of milk from cow to ice cream cone is a short one in Dubois County, and it’s a...
With a new comprehensive plan approved, City of Jasper officials, board members and employees...
When Ronaldo Diaz Rodriguez and his nephew, Yonluy Alejo Acosta, immigrated to the United...
Tracy Lorey, superintendent of the Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools, was put in the spotlight...
The walls of Lucille (Baker) Rudolph’s room at Jasper’s Northwood Retirement Community are...
Unintentionally, the Older Americans Center has become one of Dubois County’s best-kept...
Jasper attorney John Collins clocks in every day knowing he has the ability to make a...
After two years battling stage 4 colorectal cancer, Jasper resident Mary France died in her bed...