Flooded-road list shrinks to 7January 17, 2020
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department has updated its flooded-road list, with Old Huntingburg Road and county roads 50N and 875W as the latest routes to reopen.
County Road 700N is a new addition to the closed list.
The seven roadway segments listed as blocked by high water today were:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
After leading a public education forum at Vincennes University Jasper on Tuesday night, Indiana...
The Northeast Dubois County School Corporation has seen significant changes in the last few...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...
When the 2020-21 school year starts, Heritage Hills High School Assistant Principal Jeff Cochren...
It won’t be long before the first businesses open shop in Jasper’s new River Centre...
Next Act Inc, the nonprofit organization that owns and operates the historic Astra Theatre in...
Creative energy filled Jasper Middle School Saturday as teams of students from across Southern...
Three local police K-9s will receive bullet- and stab-protective vests thanks to a charitable...