Flooded-road list shrinks to 7January 17, 2020
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department has updated its flooded-road list, with Old Huntingburg Road and county roads 50N and 875W as the latest routes to reopen.
County Road 700N is a new addition to the closed list.
The seven roadway segments listed as blocked by high water today were:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 83 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
The crisp air and colorful leaves of fall bring our favorite traditions of the season.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 38 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Those who celebrate Christmas have debated for decades over the ideal time to decorate. Some say...
Steve Schwinghamer will be Huntingburg’s new leader. He was elected mayor by a caucus of...
State Sen. Erin Houchin, R-Salem, has been named 2020 Legislator of the Year by The Arc of...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday another COVID-19 death in Dubois...
Former Herald reporter Allen Laman reflects on his time in Dubois County.