Flooded-road list shrinks to 7January 17, 2020
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department has updated its flooded-road list, with Old Huntingburg Road and county roads 50N and 875W as the latest routes to reopen.
County Road 700N is a new addition to the closed list.
The seven roadway segments listed as blocked by high water today were:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Students and families in Dubois County can expect to end the school year completing assignments...
Though her stay in Dubois didn’t end as planned, Frida Hansson’s time as an exchange student...
The Dubois County Health Department is warning the public about potential risk exposure...
As the Dubois County Health Department confirmed today, the fourth positive case of novel...
The Stiles home in Jasper has become a family-centered hub of e-learning since schools and...
Jasper Middle School students in Brent Seibert’s seventh- and eighth-grade math classes were...
Local school leadership teams are meeting today to develop plans for continued instruction, and...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today the fourth positive case of novel coronavirus...