Flooded road list hits single digitsFebruary 14, 2020
From Local Sources
On a day the windchill hit single digits, the list of county roadways blocked by high water did, too.
The Dubois County Highway Department says nine low-lying sections of road are covered by water. They are:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Herald asked four individuals about what they wear on a daily basis.
Teens at local high schools donned orange this week to bring awareness to an issue that on...
The planners behind a Dubois County summer festival have a new person at the helm.
Immigration lawyer Christine Popp travels from Bloomington to Dubois County to help immigrants...
Amy Morris picked up five quesadillas for herself and her Rural King coworkers. Santiago Nunez...
A member of the Indiana State Police at the Jasper Post is being recognized for reaching a...
The route options for the proposed Mid-States Corridor will be discussed at public meetings next...
The banging of hammers echoed down the hall at the Center for Technology, Innovation and...