Flooded road list hits single digitsJanuary 16, 2020
From Local Sources
The list of county roadways blocked by high water dropped to single digits today.
Some roads recently reopening to traffic include County Road 150N, Division and Stewart roads, Old Road 64, East First Street in Huntingburg and County Road 800W south of County Road 50N.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the nine roads still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari has created Holidog’s Digital FunTown to kick summer off early.
The Dubois County Health Department, with support from Dubois County Commissioners, is strongly...
The Dubois County Health Department, with the support of the Dubois County Commissioners, is...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today the seventh positive case of novel...
Friday afternoon, the people of Celestine showed their love and support for the late Keith...
COVID-19 stole Knox Gogel's sixth birthday party. But those closest to him still found a safe...
Students and families in Dubois County can expect to end the school year completing assignments...
Though her stay in Dubois didn’t end as planned, Frida Hansson’s time as an exchange student...