Flooded road list hits single digitsJanuary 16, 2020
From Local Sources
The list of county roadways blocked by high water dropped to single digits today.
Some roads recently reopening to traffic include County Road 150N, Division and Stewart roads, Old Road 64, East First Street in Huntingburg and County Road 800W south of County Road 50N.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the nine roads still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.