Flooded road list hits single digitsJanuary 16, 2020
From Local Sources
The list of county roadways blocked by high water dropped to single digits today.
Some roads recently reopening to traffic include County Road 150N, Division and Stewart roads, Old Road 64, East First Street in Huntingburg and County Road 800W south of County Road 50N.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the nine roads still blocked are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Public meetings to view and get input on the remaining options for the Mid-States Corridor will...
Three Septembers ago, mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. After completing multiple...
As of now, plans are being pursued to expand the Dubois County Security Center and community...
Mya Englert, the winner of Forest Park Junior-Senior High School's Poetry Out Loud competition,...
When Jackson Wilhite, a 2012 Heritage Hills High School graduate, was in fifth grade, he had the...
As both postman and family man, Matt Lorey delivers.
A Jasper man received one of the state’s highest honors on Thursday night.
Shirley J. Ray believes we need to learn every day. As the first-ever director of the Dubois...