Firefighters respond to report of smoke in homeApril 26, 2019
From Local Sources
DUBOIS — Units of the Dubois Volunteer Fire Department rolled into action Thursday night when smoke was reported inside a home southwest of Dubois.
There was no fire associated with the 10:04 p.m. call to the Glenndyl Fromme residence at 2977 E. Jasper-Dubois Road, according to department public information officer Zach Eichmiller. Instead, he added, the smoke was coming from an unattended pot on the stove.
There was no damage and firefighters ventilated the home with an exhaust fan.
Three trucks and 19 firefighters were on the scene 50 minutes.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
State Sen. Mark Messmer, R-Jasper, has been a strong proponent of getting broadband service to...
When retired Forest Park Junior-Senior High School teacher Nate Schnellenberger passed away...
For about 25 years, Bob Zimmerman has preserved a lost chapter of history at the Lincoln Boyhood...
When Logan and Alicia Clark moved to Celestine in 2011, they had dreams of their children some...