Firefighters respond to Hillham-area residence

From Local Sources

HILLHAM — Members of the Dubois Volunteer Fire Department responded Monday to a residence southwest of Hillham when a home’s ceiling receptacle malfunctioned.

There was no fire when firefighters answering the 5:18 p.m. page arrived at the Mark and Stacy Wilson residence at 8185 N. Cuzco Road North, according to Fire Chief Steve Kalb.

Kalb said there was charring of the receptacle but no other damage.

Three trucks and 12 firefighters were on the scene 30 minutes.




More on DuboisCountyHerald.com