Firefighters respond to carbon monoxide alarm

From Local Sources

IRELAND — The Ireland Volunteer Fire Department responded Wednesday morning when a home’s carbon monoxide alarm activated.

Fire Chief Stan Seifert said the department’s gas detector found nothing amiss after the 6:18 a.m. call to the Matthew and Jennifer Werner residence at 3418 N. Ivy Court. Readings returned to normal when new batteries were installed in the home’s detector, Seifert said.

One truck and six firefighters were on the scene 30 minutes.




More on DuboisCountyHerald.com