Firefighters respond to carbon monoxide alarmDecember 3, 2019
From Local Sources
IRELAND — Units of the Ireland Volunteer Fire Department responded late Saturday night to a carbon monoxide alarm’s activation in an Ireland home.
The 11:18 p.m. callout sent the department to the Linda Gentry residence at 2615 N. James St.
Fire Chief Stan Seifert said the problem was traced to a malfunctioning alarm.
One truck and nine firefighters were on the scene 15 minutes.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A photo essay featuring four local baptisms documented by Herald photojournalists.
Tourists clamored to first see the trickle of oil in the tranquil water of Pearl Harbor, and...
The Huntingburg Police Department force has a new member.
The Ferdinand Chamber of Commerce honored two award winners and had several featured speakers...