Firefighters respond to carbon monoxide alarm

From Local Sources

IRELAND — Members of the Ireland Volunteer Fire Department responded late Wednesday night when a carbon monoxide detector activated in a home in northern Boone Township.

The 11:42 p.m. callout sent the department to Kelly and Kay Hall’s residence at 5520 N. 600W but the activation turned out to involve a faulty alarm, according to Fire Chief Stan Seifert.

One truck and eight firefighters were on the scene 30 minutes.




More on DuboisCountyHerald.com