Firefighters respond to carbon monoxide alarm

From Local Sources

JASPER — Members of the Dubois Volunteer Fire Department responded at midday Tuesday when a carbon monoxide detector activated in a home east of Jasper.

The 11:49 a.m. callout sent the department to the 1100 block of Idlewild Lake Road, but the activation turned out to involve a faulty alarm, according to Fire Chief Steve Kalb.

One truck and six firefighters were on the scene for an hour checking the residence with a multi-gas detector.




More on DuboisCountyHerald.com