Fire found in apartment trash binMarch 3, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — A fire reported at midday Saturday in an apartment complex’s steel trash bin brought out the Jasper Volunteer Fire Department.
The 11:38 a.m. callout sent firefighters to the Village Court Apartments, 654 Village Court.
Fire Chief Kenny Hochgesang said two bags of trash burned because of a discarded cigarette but there was no damage.
One truck and 21 firefighters were on the scene 15 minutes.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Where would you go to find Greek and Mexican foods; as well as barbecue, crepes, shaved ice and...
The Dubois County Health Department reported two new COVID-19 cases today.
For Nancy Owens of Holland, opening her own chiropractic clinic has been a longtime dream. Now,...