Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/7 - 9/13September 18, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 7 and 13.
• Kenneth Richard Spond, 35, and Katherine Tate Fenton, 31, both of Jasper.
• Lisa Key Schulz, 32, and Paul Troy Setser, 32, both of Jasper.
• Cinthia Joy Sickbert, 37, and Heath Robert Siddons, 41, both of Dale.
• Travis Lee Reuber, 23, and Jordan Marie Hynes, 24, both of Jasper.
• David Andrew Underhill, 30, and Taylor Kathryn Burns, 28, both of Jasper.
• Mary Bingle, 27, Winslow, and Matthew Byers, 32, Jasper.
• Aundrea Nicole Wilson, 30, and Joshua Allen Beck, 30, both of Jasper.
• Brenda Carolina Lopez Vasquez, 25, and Enrique Misael Zavala Saravia, 21, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In just one week, Ryan Menke of Holland will be swimming across the Hudson River.
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts built when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.