Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/7 - 9/13September 18, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 7 and 13.
• Kenneth Richard Spond, 35, and Katherine Tate Fenton, 31, both of Jasper.
• Lisa Key Schulz, 32, and Paul Troy Setser, 32, both of Jasper.
• Cinthia Joy Sickbert, 37, and Heath Robert Siddons, 41, both of Dale.
• Travis Lee Reuber, 23, and Jordan Marie Hynes, 24, both of Jasper.
• David Andrew Underhill, 30, and Taylor Kathryn Burns, 28, both of Jasper.
• Mary Bingle, 27, Winslow, and Matthew Byers, 32, Jasper.
• Aundrea Nicole Wilson, 30, and Joshua Allen Beck, 30, both of Jasper.
• Brenda Carolina Lopez Vasquez, 25, and Enrique Misael Zavala Saravia, 21, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With a set of twins and triplets and six other kids, Adam and Nikkia Anders of Birdseye never...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 12 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.