Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/7 - 9/13September 18, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 7 and 13.
• Kenneth Richard Spond, 35, and Katherine Tate Fenton, 31, both of Jasper.
• Lisa Key Schulz, 32, and Paul Troy Setser, 32, both of Jasper.
• Cinthia Joy Sickbert, 37, and Heath Robert Siddons, 41, both of Dale.
• Travis Lee Reuber, 23, and Jordan Marie Hynes, 24, both of Jasper.
• David Andrew Underhill, 30, and Taylor Kathryn Burns, 28, both of Jasper.
• Mary Bingle, 27, Winslow, and Matthew Byers, 32, Jasper.
• Aundrea Nicole Wilson, 30, and Joshua Allen Beck, 30, both of Jasper.
• Brenda Carolina Lopez Vasquez, 25, and Enrique Misael Zavala Saravia, 21, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
As a boy, Bob McCarty saw the world through a varied lens. He used the camera lens to display...
Cassie (Gehlhausen) Williams will be Cedar Crest Intermediate School’s principal next school year.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on Friday.
Don Lichlyter was known for the dozens of benefits and fundraisers he organized for people...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported one new COVID-19 case in Dubois County on Thursday.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported three new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on...
The Indiana State Department of Health didn't report any new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on...
In the two months after the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center opened, the Jasper Community Arts side...