Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/21 - 9/27October 2, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 21 and 27.
• Jaclyn Claire Haug, 19, Ferdinand, and Malachi Andrew Austin, 20, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
• Jenna Marie Stinson, 29, and Clint Lee Brosmer, 32, both of Jasper.
• Vincent James Norton, 27, and Brittany Wane Flick, 25, both of Dubois.
• Nicole Lynn McClain, 42, and Shane Michael Oser, 49, both of Huntingburg.
• Evan Barkley Cox, 25, Louisville, Kentucky, and Kyla Sue Schwinghammer, 24, of Ferdinand.
• Juan R. Alvarez, 50, and Lesby E. Garcia, 50, both of Jasper.
• Jaiden Nicole Gail Kemp, 21, Jasper, and Christopher Alexander Moore Jr., 20, Gulfport, Mississippi.
• Cheyonna Louise Navarro, 25, French Lick, and Eric Matthew Hook, 30, Louisville.
• James Louis Penniston, 31, and Shanna Michelle Thomas-Lockett, 33, both of Huntingburg.
• Yecenia J. Melendez Ardon, 31, and Willian B. Murcia Alfaro, 22, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 36 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
No awards, contests or state finals trip. Nearly a week after the Southridge Marching Raider...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today six new cases of COVID-19.