Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/21 - 9/27October 2, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 21 and 27.
• Jaclyn Claire Haug, 19, Ferdinand, and Malachi Andrew Austin, 20, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
• Jenna Marie Stinson, 29, and Clint Lee Brosmer, 32, both of Jasper.
• Vincent James Norton, 27, and Brittany Wane Flick, 25, both of Dubois.
• Nicole Lynn McClain, 42, and Shane Michael Oser, 49, both of Huntingburg.
• Evan Barkley Cox, 25, Louisville, Kentucky, and Kyla Sue Schwinghammer, 24, of Ferdinand.
• Juan R. Alvarez, 50, and Lesby E. Garcia, 50, both of Jasper.
• Jaiden Nicole Gail Kemp, 21, Jasper, and Christopher Alexander Moore Jr., 20, Gulfport, Mississippi.
• Cheyonna Louise Navarro, 25, French Lick, and Eric Matthew Hook, 30, Louisville.
• James Louis Penniston, 31, and Shanna Michelle Thomas-Lockett, 33, both of Huntingburg.
• Yecenia J. Melendez Ardon, 31, and Willian B. Murcia Alfaro, 22, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday five new COVID-19 cases in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday two new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday five new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The outdoor setting that encases the Lincoln Amphitheatre is an appropriate backdrop for the...
Kit Miracle is a contemporary impressionist painter living in Birdseye. The former Jasper...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday four new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Jasper Community Arts is presenting the artwork of Evansville artist Brett Anderson for the...