Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/21 - 9/27October 2, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 21 and 27.
• Jaclyn Claire Haug, 19, Ferdinand, and Malachi Andrew Austin, 20, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
• Jenna Marie Stinson, 29, and Clint Lee Brosmer, 32, both of Jasper.
• Vincent James Norton, 27, and Brittany Wane Flick, 25, both of Dubois.
• Nicole Lynn McClain, 42, and Shane Michael Oser, 49, both of Huntingburg.
• Evan Barkley Cox, 25, Louisville, Kentucky, and Kyla Sue Schwinghammer, 24, of Ferdinand.
• Juan R. Alvarez, 50, and Lesby E. Garcia, 50, both of Jasper.
• Jaiden Nicole Gail Kemp, 21, Jasper, and Christopher Alexander Moore Jr., 20, Gulfport, Mississippi.
• Cheyonna Louise Navarro, 25, French Lick, and Eric Matthew Hook, 30, Louisville.
• James Louis Penniston, 31, and Shanna Michelle Thomas-Lockett, 33, both of Huntingburg.
• Yecenia J. Melendez Ardon, 31, and Willian B. Murcia Alfaro, 22, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...
Demolition of the former Ditto Sales building at the Y-intersection of U.S. 231 and State Road...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter has announced the promotion of Master Trooper...
On an otherwise quiet Saturday afternoon on the Dubois County Courthouse Square, a group of...
Rose Ann (Haas) and the late Charlie Glendening were presented with the Celestine Distinguished...
A new officer has been added to the Huntingburg Police Department.