Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/21 - 9/27October 2, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Sept. 21 and 27.
• Jaclyn Claire Haug, 19, Ferdinand, and Malachi Andrew Austin, 20, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
• Jenna Marie Stinson, 29, and Clint Lee Brosmer, 32, both of Jasper.
• Vincent James Norton, 27, and Brittany Wane Flick, 25, both of Dubois.
• Nicole Lynn McClain, 42, and Shane Michael Oser, 49, both of Huntingburg.
• Evan Barkley Cox, 25, Louisville, Kentucky, and Kyla Sue Schwinghammer, 24, of Ferdinand.
• Juan R. Alvarez, 50, and Lesby E. Garcia, 50, both of Jasper.
• Jaiden Nicole Gail Kemp, 21, Jasper, and Christopher Alexander Moore Jr., 20, Gulfport, Mississippi.
• Cheyonna Louise Navarro, 25, French Lick, and Eric Matthew Hook, 30, Louisville.
• James Louis Penniston, 31, and Shanna Michelle Thomas-Lockett, 33, both of Huntingburg.
• Yecenia J. Melendez Ardon, 31, and Willian B. Murcia Alfaro, 22, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
José Dubon believes people should be active and involved in their community. He learned that...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 27 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Steve Schwinghamer is ready to take the reins as Huntingburg’s new mayor.
An addition on the southeast end of Market Street Park will feature a fire ring plaza and places...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Krempp Gallery at the Jasper Arts Center will present Owensboro, Kentucky, ink landscape...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 33 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Southwestern Indiana Citizens for Quality of Life recently received The Mal Atherton Award from...