Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/13 - 9/26September 27, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between Sept. 13 and 26.
• Bradley A. Wendholt, 37, and Rachel E. Roberts, 30, both of Huntingburg.
• Richard Eugene Beckett Jr., 42, and Amanda Jane Hellmann, 43, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Steven Krieg, 35, and Kadie Anne Hartke, 35, both of Huntingburg.
• Christopher Clinton Tedrow, 37, and Carrie Elaine Meriwether, 31, both of Holland.
• Beau Schneider, 23, Huntingburg, and Sarah Brosmer, 24, Portage.
• Heath Arron Howe, 25, and Kirsten Rose Moore, 28, both of Ferdinand.
• Ezra D. Nichols, 45, and Cindy May Hobert, 32, both of Holland.
• Darin Keith Hubert, 29, English, and Jenna Lynn Voegerl, 27, St. Anthony.
• Javier Lopez Silva, 26, and Teresa Alcantar Dominguez, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Maditchial L. Cockerham, 46, and Christina Michelle Ellison, 36, both of Huntingburg.
• Lucas Benjamin Harrington, 29, and Shannon Marie Hassfurther, 31, both of Maceo, Kentucky.
• Gregory Michael Hirsch, 30, and Whitney Michelle Lynn, 30, both of Jasper.
• Adam Glen Tompkins, 32, Loogootee, and Jessica Lynn Lehmkuhler, 28, Jasper.
• Alex Paul Lueken, 28, and Abigail Lynn Meadows, 28, both of Birdseye.
• Billy Ray Hill III, 37, Jasper, and Emma Morfa Horton, 46, Madison.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.