Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 9/13 - 9/26September 27, 2019
Here are the most recent marriage licenses issued from the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
These licenses were issued between Sept. 13 and 26.
• Bradley A. Wendholt, 37, and Rachel E. Roberts, 30, both of Huntingburg.
• Richard Eugene Beckett Jr., 42, and Amanda Jane Hellmann, 43, both of Huntingburg.
• Andrew Steven Krieg, 35, and Kadie Anne Hartke, 35, both of Huntingburg.
• Christopher Clinton Tedrow, 37, and Carrie Elaine Meriwether, 31, both of Holland.
• Beau Schneider, 23, Huntingburg, and Sarah Brosmer, 24, Portage.
• Heath Arron Howe, 25, and Kirsten Rose Moore, 28, both of Ferdinand.
• Ezra D. Nichols, 45, and Cindy May Hobert, 32, both of Holland.
• Darin Keith Hubert, 29, English, and Jenna Lynn Voegerl, 27, St. Anthony.
• Javier Lopez Silva, 26, and Teresa Alcantar Dominguez, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Maditchial L. Cockerham, 46, and Christina Michelle Ellison, 36, both of Huntingburg.
• Lucas Benjamin Harrington, 29, and Shannon Marie Hassfurther, 31, both of Maceo, Kentucky.
• Gregory Michael Hirsch, 30, and Whitney Michelle Lynn, 30, both of Jasper.
• Adam Glen Tompkins, 32, Loogootee, and Jessica Lynn Lehmkuhler, 28, Jasper.
• Alex Paul Lueken, 28, and Abigail Lynn Meadows, 28, both of Birdseye.
• Billy Ray Hill III, 37, Jasper, and Emma Morfa Horton, 46, Madison.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
When Jerry Hunefeld joined the Dubois County Council in 1974, he had no idea what the job...
This year is the Dubois County Park’s 50th anniversary — five decades of providing a...
Holland, Ferdinand and Lincoln Trail elementaries were all named a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School.
The Southridge Marching Raider Band’s color guard program has been a highlight of the group...
Ferdinand’s 18th Street Park will once again transform into a medieval land this weekend for...
Jasper High School freshmen Jane Franklin and Madison Kinder both love to bake. To them, a...
The individual schools in the Northeast Dubois County School Corporation could all have new...
Years ago, Paul Daily lived life much like an untrained horse. He bucked. He kicked. He...