Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 8/31 - 9/6September 11, 2020
By Herald Staff
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Aug. 31 and Sept. 6.
• Ryan Michael Vaupel, 26, and Kaylyn Marie Long, 24, both of Jasper.
• Nicholas Joseph Fleck, 22, and Patience Ann Robinson, 19, both of Dubois.
• Benjamin D. Englert, 23, St. Anthony, and Rachel L. Ungetheim, 23, Wadesville.
• Justin Charles Buechler, 28, Siberia, and Emily Nicole Schuler, 24, Jasper.
• Darwayne Raymont Dunn, 31, and Stephanie Lynne Cockerham, 43, both of Huntingburg.
• Aubree Christine O’Bryan, 26, Huntingburg and Tyler Paul Jochim, 32, Dale.
• Audra Danielle Buechler, 27, and Austin James Ingram, 27, both of Huntingburg.
• John R Bowles, 35, and Tiffany A Brewster, 33, both of Ferdinand.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today Dubois County's 25th COVID-19 death, in...
Here’s a riddle for you. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy piloted a Boeing 737 airplane from...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 35 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...