Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 8/3 - 8/9August 14, 2020
By Herald Staff
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Aug. 3 and 9.
• Lori Nicole Uebelhor, 26, Ferdinand, and Shawn Caleb Cantrell, 26, Indianapolis.
• Kenneth Michael Bohnert, 78, Jasper, and Jane Fell Greene, 78, Gulf Breeze, Fla.
• Laura Marie Mehling, 33, Ferdinand, and Dillion Lee Gregory, 30, Dale.
• Virginia E. Schaffer, 30, and Austin R. Budell, 27, both of Jasper.
• Harold G. Chumbley Jr., 47, and Nancy J. Gates, 46, both of Birdseye.
• Megan Elizabeth Bromm, 28, St. Anthony, and Colin Joseph Welp, 28, Schnellville.
• Rachel Katherine Libbert, 22, and Aaron William Michael, 29, both of Ferdinand.
• Megan Nicole Colvin, 29, and Jason Michael Wehr, 27, both of Jasper.
• Tiffany Nicole Singer, 25, and Logan Mosby, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Paula Jean Woodhull, 41, Jasper, and Eric A. Curtis II, 37, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Andrea Schwartz is dedicated to helping people live fulfillng lives on their own terms.
The Dubois Branch Library was a welcomed addition to the community. And now, 10 years later, the...
Northeast Dubois Superintendent Bill Hochgesang has enjoyed being superintendent in the school...
Lindsey Welp is a saxophonist performing at 6 p.m. June 25 at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center.
Jasper native and saxophonist Lindsey Welp returns to her hometown on June 25 at 6 p.m. for an...
The old Sternberg Furniture building, which has been dim and empty for the past few years, was...
After a year of being shut down due to COVID-19, the Spirit of Jasper train is set to run again...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...