Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 8/3 - 8/9August 14, 2020
By Herald Staff
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Aug. 3 and 9.
• Lori Nicole Uebelhor, 26, Ferdinand, and Shawn Caleb Cantrell, 26, Indianapolis.
• Kenneth Michael Bohnert, 78, Jasper, and Jane Fell Greene, 78, Gulf Breeze, Fla.
• Laura Marie Mehling, 33, Ferdinand, and Dillion Lee Gregory, 30, Dale.
• Virginia E. Schaffer, 30, and Austin R. Budell, 27, both of Jasper.
• Harold G. Chumbley Jr., 47, and Nancy J. Gates, 46, both of Birdseye.
• Megan Elizabeth Bromm, 28, St. Anthony, and Colin Joseph Welp, 28, Schnellville.
• Rachel Katherine Libbert, 22, and Aaron William Michael, 29, both of Ferdinand.
• Megan Nicole Colvin, 29, and Jason Michael Wehr, 27, both of Jasper.
• Tiffany Nicole Singer, 25, and Logan Mosby, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Paula Jean Woodhull, 41, Jasper, and Eric A. Curtis II, 37, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 12 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
Former Herald photographer Marlena Sloss was named 2020 Indiana Photographer of the Year this...
A fire at the Hoosier Hills Marina at Patoka Lake engulfed nearly a dozen houseboats Friday...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 11 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Despite almost a half-foot of snow and freezing weather, plans to raze the Tenth Street...
The Indiana State Department of Health didn't report any new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County on...