Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 8/3 - 8/9August 14, 2020
By Herald Staff
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Aug. 3 and 9.
• Lori Nicole Uebelhor, 26, Ferdinand, and Shawn Caleb Cantrell, 26, Indianapolis.
• Kenneth Michael Bohnert, 78, Jasper, and Jane Fell Greene, 78, Gulf Breeze, Fla.
• Laura Marie Mehling, 33, Ferdinand, and Dillion Lee Gregory, 30, Dale.
• Virginia E. Schaffer, 30, and Austin R. Budell, 27, both of Jasper.
• Harold G. Chumbley Jr., 47, and Nancy J. Gates, 46, both of Birdseye.
• Megan Elizabeth Bromm, 28, St. Anthony, and Colin Joseph Welp, 28, Schnellville.
• Rachel Katherine Libbert, 22, and Aaron William Michael, 29, both of Ferdinand.
• Megan Nicole Colvin, 29, and Jason Michael Wehr, 27, both of Jasper.
• Tiffany Nicole Singer, 25, and Logan Mosby, 24, both of Huntingburg.
• Paula Jean Woodhull, 41, Jasper, and Eric A. Curtis II, 37, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
José Dubon believes people should be active and involved in their community. He learned that...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 27 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Steve Schwinghamer is ready to take the reins as Huntingburg’s new mayor.
An addition on the southeast end of Market Street Park will feature a fire ring plaza and places...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Krempp Gallery at the Jasper Arts Center will present Owensboro, Kentucky, ink landscape...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 33 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Southwestern Indiana Citizens for Quality of Life recently received The Mal Atherton Award from...