Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 8/24 - 8/30September 4, 2020
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between Aug. 24 and 30.
• Michael Robert Tropp, 40, and Stephanie Nicole Howard, 28, both of Jasper.
• Pedro Watson Duran, 25, and Erin Elizabeth Moser, 24, both of Jasper.
• Shelly Lynn Vaal, 36, and David Lawrence Zahn, 40, both of Jasper.
• Mackenzie Rose Mendel, 24, and Courtland Joseph Betz, 25, both of Jasper.
• Erik Paul Horwath, 41, and Cecily Jo Meyer, 32, both of Huntingburg.
• Megan Renee Perez, 25, Huntingburg, and Francisco Javier Perez, 31, Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 12 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
Former Herald photographer Marlena Sloss was named 2020 Indiana Photographer of the Year this...
A fire at the Hoosier Hills Marina at Patoka Lake engulfed nearly a dozen houseboats Friday...