Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 7/6 - 7/12July 17, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between July 6 and 12.
• Tyler Schnell, 28, Celestine, and Devin Renee Schaefer, 24, Ferdinand.
• Edward Andrew Heil, 36, and Beth Ann Fettes, 33, both of Celestine.
• Allen Rust, 34, and Angela Smith, 39, both of Huntingburg.
• Lloyd J. Carpenter, 36, and Meisha Renee Givens, 32, both of Jasper.
• John Andrew Chinn, 29, Tell City, and Gabrielle Marie Terwiske, 28, Jasper.
• Nathanial William Merkley, 27, and Lori Ann Vonderheide, 28, both of Jasper.
• James Colin Harris, 28, and Courtney Reann Simone, 29, both of Jasper.
• Jeremey Jason Hinton, 36, and Whitney Brooke Eller, 29, both of Jasper.
• William J. Phillips, 39, and Christina L. Houchins, 38, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Andrea Schwartz is dedicated to helping people live fulfillng lives on their own terms.
The Dubois Branch Library was a welcomed addition to the community. And now, 10 years later, the...
Northeast Dubois Superintendent Bill Hochgesang has enjoyed being superintendent in the school...
Lindsey Welp is a saxophonist performing at 6 p.m. June 25 at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center.
Jasper native and saxophonist Lindsey Welp returns to her hometown on June 25 at 6 p.m. for an...
The old Sternberg Furniture building, which has been dim and empty for the past few years, was...
After a year of being shut down due to COVID-19, the Spirit of Jasper train is set to run again...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...