Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 7/6 - 7/12July 17, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between July 6 and 12.
• Tyler Schnell, 28, Celestine, and Devin Renee Schaefer, 24, Ferdinand.
• Edward Andrew Heil, 36, and Beth Ann Fettes, 33, both of Celestine.
• Allen Rust, 34, and Angela Smith, 39, both of Huntingburg.
• Lloyd J. Carpenter, 36, and Meisha Renee Givens, 32, both of Jasper.
• John Andrew Chinn, 29, Tell City, and Gabrielle Marie Terwiske, 28, Jasper.
• Nathanial William Merkley, 27, and Lori Ann Vonderheide, 28, both of Jasper.
• James Colin Harris, 28, and Courtney Reann Simone, 29, both of Jasper.
• Jeremey Jason Hinton, 36, and Whitney Brooke Eller, 29, both of Jasper.
• William J. Phillips, 39, and Christina L. Houchins, 38, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday another COVID-19-related death in Dubois...
Disinger Jewelers is back in business with a new owner.
In the two months Steve Schwinghamer has been mayor of Huntingburg, he has been working on...
The Jasper Strassenfest Committee has selected a theme and Hofmarschall for the 2021...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday another COVID-19-related death...
The Southwest Dubois County School Board approved spending up to $5.5 million on renovations in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday another COVID-19-related death in Dubois...
The Dubois County Health Department is working diligently to prevent further spread of COVID-19...