Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 7/6 - 7/12July 17, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between July 6 and 12.
• Tyler Schnell, 28, Celestine, and Devin Renee Schaefer, 24, Ferdinand.
• Edward Andrew Heil, 36, and Beth Ann Fettes, 33, both of Celestine.
• Allen Rust, 34, and Angela Smith, 39, both of Huntingburg.
• Lloyd J. Carpenter, 36, and Meisha Renee Givens, 32, both of Jasper.
• John Andrew Chinn, 29, Tell City, and Gabrielle Marie Terwiske, 28, Jasper.
• Nathanial William Merkley, 27, and Lori Ann Vonderheide, 28, both of Jasper.
• James Colin Harris, 28, and Courtney Reann Simone, 29, both of Jasper.
• Jeremey Jason Hinton, 36, and Whitney Brooke Eller, 29, both of Jasper.
• William J. Phillips, 39, and Christina L. Houchins, 38, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported one COVID-19-related death and 81 new cases...
José Dubon believes people should be active and involved in their community. He learned that...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 27 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Steve Schwinghamer is ready to take the reins as Huntingburg’s new mayor.
An addition on the southeast end of Market Street Park will feature a fire ring plaza and places...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Krempp Gallery at the Jasper Arts Center will present Owensboro, Kentucky, ink landscape...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 33 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.