Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 7/13 - 7/19July 24, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse between July 13 and 19.
• Donald Thomas Russell, 23, and Amber Nicole Bradley, 22, both of Jasper.
• Chayce Aren Rickelman, 27, and Rachel Marie Knies, 25, both of Jasper.
• Nathan Kyle Gunselman, 38, and Kristie Ann Davisson, 46, both of Jasper.
• Matthew A. Kuper, 30, and Heather N. Wells, 34, both of Celestine.
• John A. Russ, 67, and Kathleen M. Willegal, 66, both of Ferdinand.
• Austin Steven Payne, 19, St. Anthony, and Jaci Leigh Courtney, 22, Henderson, Kentucky.
• Dalton Cade McBride, 30, and Angela Marie Siebert, 34, both of Jasper.
• Timothy R. Schrieber, 30, and Kelli M. Hedinger, 28, both of St. Louis, Missouri.
• Michael Tyler Seger, 24, Holland, and Fernanda A. Cruz Valencia, 21, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 12 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
Former Herald photographer Marlena Sloss was named 2020 Indiana Photographer of the Year this...
A fire at the Hoosier Hills Marina at Patoka Lake engulfed nearly a dozen houseboats Friday...