Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 6/8 - 6/14June 19, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse June 8-14.
• William Charles Martin II, 49, and Tracey Ann Sermersheim, 49, both of Jasper.
• Andrew L. Helming, 27, Birdseye, and Veronica J. Voegerl, 27, Jasper.
• Chase Andrew Schwenk, 25, Huntingburg, and Shanna Kae Hoffman, 25, Ferdinand.
• Jace Justin Goepferich, 25, and Kari A. Rust, 20, both of Jasper.
• Cody Clements, 26, Washington, and Katelyn Seibert, 26, Huntingburg.
• Daniel Duron Silva, 26, and Maribel Angeles, 22, both of Huntingburg.
• Casey Gerard Kern, 25, Birdseye, and Elise Louise Hasenour, 21, Schnellville.
• Wesley D. Lichlyter, 31, and Maria Cynthia Martin, 31, both of Chicago, Illinois.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...