Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 6/8 - 6/14June 19, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse June 8-14.
• William Charles Martin II, 49, and Tracey Ann Sermersheim, 49, both of Jasper.
• Andrew L. Helming, 27, Birdseye, and Veronica J. Voegerl, 27, Jasper.
• Chase Andrew Schwenk, 25, Huntingburg, and Shanna Kae Hoffman, 25, Ferdinand.
• Jace Justin Goepferich, 25, and Kari A. Rust, 20, both of Jasper.
• Cody Clements, 26, Washington, and Katelyn Seibert, 26, Huntingburg.
• Daniel Duron Silva, 26, and Maribel Angeles, 22, both of Huntingburg.
• Casey Gerard Kern, 25, Birdseye, and Elise Louise Hasenour, 21, Schnellville.
• Wesley D. Lichlyter, 31, and Maria Cynthia Martin, 31, both of Chicago, Illinois.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The crisp air and colorful leaves of fall bring our favorite traditions of the season.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 38 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Those who celebrate Christmas have debated for decades over the ideal time to decorate. Some say...
Steve Schwinghamer will be Huntingburg’s new leader. He was elected mayor by a caucus of...
State Sen. Erin Houchin, R-Salem, has been named 2020 Legislator of the Year by The Arc of...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday another COVID-19 death in Dubois...
Former Herald reporter Allen Laman reflects on his time in Dubois County.
The Huntingburg Park Board has concerns about the park and street departments merging into one...