Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 6/8 - 6/14June 19, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse June 8-14.
• William Charles Martin II, 49, and Tracey Ann Sermersheim, 49, both of Jasper.
• Andrew L. Helming, 27, Birdseye, and Veronica J. Voegerl, 27, Jasper.
• Chase Andrew Schwenk, 25, Huntingburg, and Shanna Kae Hoffman, 25, Ferdinand.
• Jace Justin Goepferich, 25, and Kari A. Rust, 20, both of Jasper.
• Cody Clements, 26, Washington, and Katelyn Seibert, 26, Huntingburg.
• Daniel Duron Silva, 26, and Maribel Angeles, 22, both of Huntingburg.
• Casey Gerard Kern, 25, Birdseye, and Elise Louise Hasenour, 21, Schnellville.
• Wesley D. Lichlyter, 31, and Maria Cynthia Martin, 31, both of Chicago, Illinois.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...
The four school corporations worked together to secure funding for 15 stop-arm cameras that were...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Later this month, Bryce Conway will begin working as the group’s event coordinator.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today three new positive COVID-19 cases.
Was it a sign? The way this year has been going, should we be surprised that a Jasper creek...
Burgess and Courtney Heberer founded Santa Claus Exterior Cleaning after they discovered a new...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.