Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 6/15 - 6/26July 2, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse June 15-26.
• Matthew L. Krieg, 29, and Victoria R. Gavin, 28, both of Huntingburg.
• Nathanael Hubler, 32, Ferdinand, and Kaylen Blesch, 25, Holland.
• Dustin Carl Conrad, 35, and Whitley Deann Becher, 29, both of Calhoun, Kentucky.
• Lawrence E. Schmidt, 50, and Vicki L. Matheis, 58, both of Jasper.
• Noah Allen Brosmer, 34, Birdseye, and Felecia Lynn Weyer, 26, Ferdinand.
• Keith A. Kluesner, 39, and Angela M. Blackgrove, 40, both of Dubois.
• Christopher M. Hulsman, 41, Winslow, and Nancy Rose Hulsman, 45, Jasper.
• Jordi Rafael Guardado Ramirez, 21, and Rosalinda Ornelas, 22, both of Jasper.
• Brady Matthew Speedy, 27, and Demiah Adara Bravo, 24, both of Jasper.
• Drew William Weyer, 24, and Jill Renae Rahman, 27, both of Ferdinand.
• Daniel Echeverria, 20, and Yulisa Acevedo, 18, both of Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...
The four school corporations worked together to secure funding for 15 stop-arm cameras that were...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Later this month, Bryce Conway will begin working as the group’s event coordinator.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today three new positive COVID-19 cases.
Was it a sign? The way this year has been going, should we be surprised that a Jasper creek...
Burgess and Courtney Heberer founded Santa Claus Exterior Cleaning after they discovered a new...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.