Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 6/1 - 6/7June 12, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse June 1-7.
• Gary Lee Stout, 52, and Sherri Renee Gardner, 49, both of Huntingburg.
• Heath Michael Hanselman, 27, and Darian Rochelle Mehne, 25, both of Jasper.
• Dennis Milfred Neukam, 69, and Susan Kaye Hulsman, 68, both of Jasper.
• Talon Miller, 27, and Chelsea Hager, 23, both of Jasper.
• Todd Ofer, 43, and Tonya Kay Hinton, 46, both of Jasper.
• Daniel L. Gill, 32, and Melissa K. Pauckner, 39, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 35 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 36 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
No awards, contests or state finals trip. Nearly a week after the Southridge Marching Raider...