Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 6/1 - 6/7June 12, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse June 1-7.
• Gary Lee Stout, 52, and Sherri Renee Gardner, 49, both of Huntingburg.
• Heath Michael Hanselman, 27, and Darian Rochelle Mehne, 25, both of Jasper.
• Dennis Milfred Neukam, 69, and Susan Kaye Hulsman, 68, both of Jasper.
• Talon Miller, 27, and Chelsea Hager, 23, both of Jasper.
• Todd Ofer, 43, and Tonya Kay Hinton, 46, both of Jasper.
• Daniel L. Gill, 32, and Melissa K. Pauckner, 39, both of Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 12 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
Former Herald photographer Marlena Sloss was named 2020 Indiana Photographer of the Year this...
A fire at the Hoosier Hills Marina at Patoka Lake engulfed nearly a dozen houseboats Friday...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 11 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Despite almost a half-foot of snow and freezing weather, plans to raze the Tenth Street...