Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 5/11 - 5/15May 22, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse May 11-15.
• Devon Thomas Bennett, 29, and Brooke Elizabeth Lange, 28, both of Huntingburg.
• Luke Alan Hoffman, 24, Jasper, and Samantha Rose Heidlage, 22, Batesville.
• Corbin Christopher Neu, 23, and Lynnette Jane Whitsitt, 25, both of Knoxville, Tennessee.
• Nathanael Dale Ballard, 27, and Morgan Dannielle Shepherd, 27, both of Dubois.
• Cole Lee Howell, 26, and Kaylea Renee Mulder, 26, both of Dubois.
• Nathan McFarland Ray, 28, and Alexandra Marie Wendholt, 24, both of Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Trent Joseph Weyer, 25, and Taylor Lee Tretter, 23, both of Ferdinand.
• Justin Trey Kahle, 24, Loogootee, and Ashton Helen Knies, 23, Celestine.
• Jeremy Lorey, 46, and Shannon Stuckey, 38, both of Jasper.
• Derek Dreblow, 39, and Tara Susanne Cabral, 40, both of Jasper.
• Adam Woodall, 24, Ferdinand, and Meredith Russell, 21, Evansville.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today three new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
More than 200 people stood in a circle around the Dubois County Courthouse Saturday for Stand Up...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...