Dubois County Marriage Licenses: 5/11 - 5/15May 22, 2020
From Local Sources
The following marriage licenses were issued at the Dubois County Courthouse May 11-15.
• Devon Thomas Bennett, 29, and Brooke Elizabeth Lange, 28, both of Huntingburg.
• Luke Alan Hoffman, 24, Jasper, and Samantha Rose Heidlage, 22, Batesville.
• Corbin Christopher Neu, 23, and Lynnette Jane Whitsitt, 25, both of Knoxville, Tennessee.
• Nathanael Dale Ballard, 27, and Morgan Dannielle Shepherd, 27, both of Dubois.
• Cole Lee Howell, 26, and Kaylea Renee Mulder, 26, both of Dubois.
• Nathan McFarland Ray, 28, and Alexandra Marie Wendholt, 24, both of Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Trent Joseph Weyer, 25, and Taylor Lee Tretter, 23, both of Ferdinand.
• Justin Trey Kahle, 24, Loogootee, and Ashton Helen Knies, 23, Celestine.
• Jeremy Lorey, 46, and Shannon Stuckey, 38, both of Jasper.
• Derek Dreblow, 39, and Tara Susanne Cabral, 40, both of Jasper.
• Adam Woodall, 24, Ferdinand, and Meredith Russell, 21, Evansville.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms seven more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Celestine Elementary’s Last Year
The Dubois County Health Department confirms two more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Of the 169 Dubois County residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, a total of six have...
Three candidates are seeking the Democratic nomination for District 8 U.S. Representative.
Southridge High School graduated 116 in the Class of 2020 last week when e-learning came to an...
Gov. Eric J. Holcomb announced that because health indicators remain positive, most of the state...